Which character is the best for challenge run?

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Which character is the best for challenge run?

• I thought Superion should be the best, but I always saw Menesors with incredible scores in the ultimate league of challenge run. The score they got at least 9M or even higher.

I got both of Superion and Menesor that have reached level 15, a question popping out here. Maybe at maximum level the Menesor will have much more overpower than Superion? Does anyone know how much overpower at level 25 for both of them? I thank you for any piece of advice in advance,

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Replies
  • GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

My Superion is at level 20 and the overpower at that level is 66%. Menasor or is at level 16 with 42% overpower. Both are fully accessorized and the accessories are upgraded to grade 3. I use Eject accessory for Superion in the shoulder/arms slot.

I have reached 600,000 points in the Challenge Run with Superion and 200,000 points with Menasor. Typical points are about half of the maximum. Superion doesn’t have difficulties with any pigs (as long as one concentrates) but Menasor can have (and has) hard time with WMT’s.

Maybe Menasors are used more because he more easily cleans pigs and blocks—and when he encounters an WMT you just start another run.

Poncho
    @poncho

What do the %s mean for characters that have been overpowered?  % of what?  I’ve never seen an explanation.

madlax
    @madlax

overpower of generally for everything, attack and defense if be more specific. Try to upgrade Mirage to 16 and I’m certain you will be back in this post.

madlax
    @madlax

It seems like Menasor has more potential. I think that’s why some guy always using Menasor for this. Still expecting to see the overpower of level 25 for the both.

NoahLot
    @noahlot

I got Devastator when I unlocked Jungle & Challenge Run. He’s my only “big guy” so far.

Are any other Combiners or Gestalt available anywhere, or do you have to buy them for 750 gems or for 10k tokens during an event?

I’m leaning towards Superion next, or does it make more sense to grab Omega Supreme first since I have no Gestalt?

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

@noahlot The next event with Gestalt as the bonus squad will be at the end of July and about two months later event with Combiners.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Which character is the best for challenge run?

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.