Where is Cobalt Valley???

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Where is Cobalt Valley???

• The current “Quest” is to complete 15 events in Cobalt Valley. I have played areas all over the map but none of them have given me any credit towards the Quest. Does anyone know where Cobalt Valley is or is there just a glitch where there aren’t any credits rewarded towards the quest?

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Replies
  • SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

It is the river/cliffs area.

Pampeans
    @pampeans

Why dont iOS devices have quests?

sheepybach
    @paul13

Anybody got more than 3 Gems for any completed Quests???

beaups
    @grathe

Ok… been on this quest for 2 days now and have yet to get a single node in cobalt valley… actually can’t think of ANY time those nodes have opened up other than when the competitions are running.

HRM1804
    @hrm1804

WHAT is Cobalt Valley? First I have heard of it.

Jason Young
    @jason-young

I’ve decided it is one of the many glitches where the challenge is impossible to complete

Tox 101
    @tox-mack

I played on/in every area and after each each I checked to see if I made any progress and there was no change so I ignored it. A couple hours later I received the exclamation point stating I won the measly 2-3 gems….

Weird.

TriPolar
    @tripolar

Just for the record. I’ve received much more and about the same for different quest. Something is messed up with Google, as with others, I’m not always given the credit for progress in the quest. I just never really bothered with it. If I can I’ll do it, if not oh well. This just the first time I’ve seen attention actually brought to it, so I had to chime in.

@paul13
    I think my average is like 5 gems it depends on quest. I think I received 20 or near that previously.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Where is Cobalt Valley???

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.