where are the events

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum where are the events

• Seriously its been almost a week or something:or maybe its just me…
    where are the events?Common rovio….please sell out those 3 coloured tfs!

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Replies
  • Gabee1611
    @gabe-nestor

My guess is that we wont get any more events until they update the game again. I think the last update just contained event for Sept.

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

I’m loving this break between events – we get time to upgrade the newest characters, and it’s a great opportunity for some players to earn gems for the next event.

Mp127
    @mp127

Always there’s that one guy who wants an opposite of the other people’s desires…

This break is great. Finally there’s some time to play something other than events. And if you want to feel better, that kind of silence should suggest incoming update. Maybe even huge update.

pandaczar12
    @pandaczar12

What is there to play other than events? There is nothing else to do in this game.

ED209
    @ed209

Im just working on upgrading the new Jaz, he is 10 now so hoping I can get him to 15 before anymore events start.

next one im after is nemesis prime without having to pay for it as I refuse to spend money on in game purchase lol

Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

They next update should (guaranteed) pop up this month for Halloween- Rovio always decorates at least 2 games for the Halloween season (usually AB Seasons and Transformers), so hopefully the Halloween spirit (hah- ghost puns) should bring in an event and at least 1 Transformer, most likely Nemesis Prime or maybe even a newbie, such as Drift

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum where are the events

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.