where are the "accessories"

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum where are the "accessories"

• I see there is an achievement for buying them, and see mention of them and santa hats, but have searched all over the game, and pages of the forum here, and found no hint of where they are actually accessed.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Replies
  • Anonymous

@kevin-sexton-16 Go to the page where you upgrade your transformers and click a yellow button at the top left. Here you can buy clothes for THAT transformer. Go to a different page for another transformer. Remember to claim your free santa hat!

TriPolar
    @tripolar

Other than some of the stuff looking like good weapons and stuff… Not to mention the extremely high gem cost on some… Do any of them actually serve a function???

kevinrs
    @kevin-sexton-16

my guess would be, if any serve a function, it would be the weapon looking ones, but no way to tell without spending big

Anonymous

@tripolar @kevin-sexton-16 Nope even the expensive ones don’t do anything. They just look good.

TriPolar
    @tripolar

Now that’s what I call a dirty trap to steal gems away from players!!!
    I probably would’ve risked the coins for testing it out but a couple hundred gems.

Thanks for the info!!

If anyone finds anything that does do something other than look cool, Please let us know!!!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum where are the "accessories"

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.