What's your NEW favorite Energonicon?

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum What's your NEW favorite Energonicon?

• We’re all aware of the nerfs quite a few Energonicons received in the latest update. Our beloved Photoblast is practically useless now, it’s not even better than Snipernaut. With that said, I was wondering which Energonicon you all prefer now. Which Energonicon causes the most destruction now?

Viewing 19 replies - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Replies
  • The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@mighty-red-1 non weaponry. i am going with safety for now i go with Shieldor.

ph
    @ph

I am mainly using healthbot but sometimes electroblast if I think there are going to be a lot of WMTs.

Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

Mortarnik used to be my “sidekick” in my adventures, completely obliterating every pig in sight, until the latest update where it doesn’t target Walking Mortar Towers, Boss Pig, or Unicron anymore….what a drag

Raxor
    @mndc

A long time ago, mostly during the Christmas update, I used to take Stormblast who was very effective at this job, but afterwards he has been nerfed to oblivion and isn’t useful anymore.

Then, came Photoblast who was a greater replacement of my old Stormblast, but it has been nerfed because of the last update, so yeah, shame…

Now, it’s Healthbot/Shieldor.

mommarice
    @mommarice

Defense now, healthbot or shieldor.

Francis Crawford
    @franciscrawford

Healthbot is great when there’s a quest — with a gem award! — to finish nodes at full health.

But mainly, I still use Glassor.

Drover’s Dog
    @droversdog

I just go random at the moment, not playing many nodes unless competition going on. Piggyblast is good on blocks if its aim is right, healthbot has been good. I am glad the latest comps give us the opportunity to try different energonicons

TunaSammich
    @tunasammich

Glassor or Healthbot.

1st post, btw. ?

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

For me it is still Glassor, even with the awful targeting system.

But, if I’m playing with Energon Grimlock or Soundwave, I choose Shieldor or Healthbot. They can eradicate everything on the screen without help, so I only need defense for them.

Deszaras
    @deszaras

Bubblepop

TheShadow
    @dlurbauer

Definitely Glassier. I do love the destruction. However, I will use Photoblast with things like Soundwave that are powerful but not specific although it seems lately photon blast is not very specific either.

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

Glassor
    Goldbrick
    The emp one
    Lavatron

coolbug
    @coolbug

1.Glassor
    2.Healthpack
    3.Fastfire

sheepybach
    @paul13

The only problem I find is that if we talk about and say how good an E/G is now they only go and push out a soft update to counter it. It has happened to many times and so I think nobody says anything these days.

@mighty-red-1 I haven’t had any problems with the effectiveness of Photoblast and so I usually use it with my Transformers. I have unlocked all but one of the Energonicons. Mortarnik is the last Energonicon I need to unlock, but I’m having more trouble with unlocking it than I had with unlocking the Rarity 4 Energonicons.

What I would like to have for an Energonicon is one or more Energonicons that allows players to earn Tokens when the Energonicon is used, even if the player that is the Energonicon is not participating in any special events.

The game needs more ways for players to earn tokens, especially for those players who are doing poorly while competing in the special events.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

I started using goldbrick very much lately!

ArmourBender
    @armourbender

I like using Glassor.

@jimmy-necessary
    to get Mortarnick try using this combination at Professor’s Lab: 1 Birdium, 2 Super Rarerium. Another choice is 1 Badness Processor, 2 Auto Cog. See which one works for you.
    If it shows up in the choices, GOOD! Then be ready to “retry” using gems to get it. You will spend gems on retrying in this amount and order: first retry = 5 gems, then 2nd retry = 10, then 3rd retry = 20, and finally 30 gems.
    Good luck!

@elpapam
    can you help me understand about goldbrick:
    how do you get goldbrick to generate the coins?
    Is it by shooting energon releasing structures, or certain objects, or ???what??? when the goldbrick is active?
    Thanks in advance!

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@armourbender Goldbrick en/con is after at least one bar on the hud to activate the en/con seconds before you hit a golden block you activate the Goldbrick the 1 energon cube from the Goldbrick will give two times the golden’t block amount of money example.

Energy Bar at Goldbrick activate it gives example (originally 250 coins the golden block gives) after hitting the block with activated the Goldbrick gives 500 coins (doubles).
    Now if you have at store emergon cubes the amount of duplicate or triplicate the amount of money of a golden block has are going up tremendously!

Here is a post of mine about a week and half back Look how many money i made using Goldbick without the need of use the Eggbots and waste 1 gems from gaining more coins…

This a normal run with Goldbrick and Drift (full accesories sword, hook, headphones) at the Pigcity. Remember something important if you want to increase the amount of money that you trying to obtain you have to have 3 bars (3 energon cubes) selected to use the goldbrick en/con.

Each bar of the en/con give x1 x2 and x3 the original amant of coins of the target.

Here are some photos taken from run.

In this photo i power on my en/con with 3 bard charged.

Here i am in my end of my node

Without having run the ads just only with bonus squad.

And here after watching ads

Pretty sweet? Now imagine if i had used a Variant Transformer like Goldbite Grimlock or Ultimate Megatron with Goldbrick en/con what results could be have…

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

Goldbrick
    Glassor

With Goldbrick, gold node run and video doubling one gets a huge amount of (useless) coins: Gold.PNG

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum What's your NEW favorite Energonicon?

Viewing 19 replies - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.