What's new in the Halloween update?

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum What's new in the Halloween update?

• – New clan battles.
    – New hats! 2 new hat sets: Jester & Spooky.
    – Halloween sales!
    – 40 New levels in 2 New areas.
    – New Bird Card tiers.
    – 2 New Clan feats.
    – The Main Clan Space has a new look!
    – Report and mute buttons in the arena.

My opinion:

I think just 2 hats for a big update is too little. The text for the new clan layout is too big and I don’t understand why Rovio made a “join a clan” feat for 100 gems. The rest I haven’t seen yet so I don’t have an opinion.

Anyways, does anyone know the names of the 2 new chapters?

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 34 total)
  • Replies
  • Shiggy
    @shiggy

i like the “ignore” button, Mechanic.

Jai McGraw
    @jai-mcgraw

@christian-cosgrove  On my update, I only have 20 new levels, and no Halloween sales.

Mechanic Pig
    @christian-cosgrove

@jai-mcgraw Maybe Rovio is making seperate updates for the levels.

@shiggy
    I see report and mute buttons. I can’t see the mute button doing anything though.

Jai McGraw
    @jai-mcgraw

@christian-cosgrove  Maybe.  I saw something on the AB2 FB Page saying that some of the updates would be tomorrow (Friday), such as Clan vs.Clan.  I had to do a force-update to get it this morning, so that I could see the new clan event.

Jon S
    @jon3800

They released ALL the tier cards in the Mythic card set.

TripH0P
    @triph0p

Arena seems to be easier and rare chests give better rewards. I’ve gotten 500 bp and 3,500 feathers from rare chests today. Those are better than what I normally gey from legendary

ryan-kochie
    @ryan-kochie

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Spell cards are now equal to your lowest birds bird power and not card level.</p>

Chests from clans should now hopefully count towards feats from what I understand, can’t wait to test that to confirm.

TripH0P
    @triph0p

Thanks for pointing out the card level change @ryan-kochie! It makes them a little more power then before

Mechanic Pig
    @christian-cosgrove

Noticed that when I was playing levels today.

Mechanic Pig
    @christian-cosgrove

New clan battle starting soon!

Shiggy
    @shiggy

All mythic card levels released? And only 70k for the next one? wow! Maybe they release full card sets each week. Just a matter of time when we pay 1 million feathers to upgrade

ryan-kochie
    @ryan-kochie

Oh wow I thought they had it locked at 50k, when did it start going up again?

Shiggy
    @shiggy

like a clan member told us, mythic azure is for 70k, then mythic esmerald only for 30k

Jon S
    @jon3800

@christian-cosgro

One of them is a Finnish name, the other is Porka Rica.

Also this new update likes to crash, which never happened in the previous update.

Jon S
    @jon3800

@ryan-kochie. @shiggy

Assuming you have Mythic Silver

It takes 50K to upgrade from Mythic Silver to  Gold,

It takes 50K to upgrade from Mythic Gold to Azure

It takes 70K to upgrade from Mythic Azure to Emerald

It takes 30K to upgrade from Mythic Emerald to Amethyst

It takes 70K to upgrade from Mythic Amethyst to Diamond

So you need a total of 220,000 feathers per bird (total 1,540,000) to upgrade fully.

TripH0P
    @triph0p

Opponents in the arena now have different slingshot levels, unlike before when they had the exact same slingshot as me every tme

There is a “mute” and “report” button in the arena as well as in the clan. I rarely see cheaters in the arena anymore so the “report” button will only be used by spiteful players to accuse 1st place of cheating. The “mute” button in the arena makes absolutely no sense lol

Shiggy
    @shiggy

@Jon S: I just reached the Ancient Bronze.

Jai McGraw
    @jai-mcgraw

@shiggy  That’s where I am at for 1 bird…all the others are Epic Diamond or Epic Amethyst.  Just too many feathers to upgrade, especially in comparison to the payouts.

Yue
    @yue-zhang

Here is the max level from my banned account. Yes, except clan, it’s still playable, including arena.

RedSignals
    @redsignals

@triph0p I wish I were having your luck with Rare Chests. Mine are still not giving up much more than 150 feathers or three spells. I saw a 3500 feather card the other day, but that was just a tease.

TripH0P
    @triph0p

My rewards were good on the day of the update but now they’re lame again lol

Turkey Birdson
    @darrick-zuelke

Yesterday I missed on 500BP’s three times and 3,500 Chuck. Really would have liked your luck to.

Mechanic Pig
    @christian-cosgrove

I got lots of Golden Ducks in the common chests today.

Mechanic Pig
    @christian-cosgrove

Someone in my clan said clan legendary chests now count as feat chests!

desperados
    @serkann

lol again clan vs clan rewards are lame and pointless when compared to the effort of those 50 players in the clan plus 5 hours for free play is long it should’ve been 3 hours or less and 200 gems to play straight absurd as some random maps in the clan vs clan games are 10x more difficult than the others there are 1-2 lucky layouts that you can score higher…all that card update system is worse than the previous one you get 50k 30k then 70k again lol took me to open more than 200-300 legendary chest i’ve in total 175k gems in time i replaced save folder to get them gems back and keep opening chest to max out feather…max lvl 87 with 609 power still not helping much to break some records.

Snap 2017-10-15 at 08.47.16.jpg

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum What's new in the Halloween update?

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 34 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.