What would you do with 3150 gems?

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum What would you do with 3150 gems?

• This is a very big question. I’ve been playing for 1 year and I’ve managed to collect 3150 gems.
    What would be the best destination for them?
    Option 1) Buy the jungle with the devastator?
    or 2) Add the last member in the spark run to increase the promotion bonus?

3150 gems doubt

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Replies
  • FortressMaximus
    @fortressmaximus

Spark run.

ABT
    @abt

I also agree. Choose Spark Run.

Having 5 members will increase your maximum promotion (assuming you have 5 promoted green crown members) from +840% to +1050%. This helps you to get max sparks (2490 sparks) by reaching just 40.8K points rather than 50K points which is much harder.

With that said, having Jungle unlocked will help with Spark Run since Jungle segments seems to award more points. That’s probably the only reason to unlock the jungle as the rewards in the Daily Challenge Run is quite worthless nowadays without investing MANY hours of time doing mindless monotonous runs every day.

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

Spark Run: you get more sparks which leads to more promoted bots which leads to more tokens in events

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

Should I buck the trend and go with opening the Jungle? Na, I completely agree with the others. I opened it it when it first was available. Even at that time the rewards weren’t worth the time required (hours per day). I now only start and quickly go back to the map for the daily quest completion.

Pokaraka
    @lemiolla

Hi guys. I would like to thank everyone for their responses.

I’m already adding the new member to the spark run.

Thanks @abt @pako @grimlockdown @millforce2k

VaBeachGuy
    @vabeachguy

Yeah, adding the spot to the Spark Run is definitely the right option. I wish I could get my gems back for the Jungle Run, total waste of perfectly good Gems. Especially now that they’ve made Gems much harder to come by.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum What would you do with 3150 gems?

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.