What should I buy?

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum What should I buy?

• I’ve played this game for only 3 months. I’m at the silver league and cave 2. The only LC class I have is skulkers and I want to buy another class. Any sugestions? (Or should I buy elite skulkers?)

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Replies
  • Anonymous

Depends. Do you desperately need more strength for Skulkers right now, or are you handling well where you currently are? Personally, I’d get another class just so you have more options to choose from, but if your Skulkers really need the extra strength, then upgrading them to Elite would be better.

Seb
    @sebth

After the Cosmetics… “Cosmics” sorry, it seems that we will have “Super-Hero” headgears…

Maxx_Matt
    @maxxmatt

It depends on how much “hurry” you have and if you want to escalate the entire game mechanic faster than usual.

I learned that, with the needed patience, anything related to the game’s uogrades got discounted: uogrades for classes to (tipically from 120LCs to 90LCs). If you play long enough evento to wait for classes and prizes, you could avoid directc buys from the shop. Skullkers are really good as much as the game advances itself. If you can afford It, try Marksmen. they are gamebreaking too.

collect LCs for Paladino and GoldenChili, first. then, do as you like. :-)

Maxx

Zhuge Liang
    @zhugeliang

Wow thanks a lot for your sugestions.

@maxxmatt
    I noticed that paladin’s devotion got a buff (from about 30 or 35% to 40%). Yes, I used to play the old version of the game. That time paladin really help me with those caves and arena. But now, I feel like almost all of paladin’s role can be replaced by knight. I’m actualy doing well without golden chilli so it can wait.

I <span style=”line-height: 1.5;”>really need a class for matilda, cause except druid and priest I can’t find a place for her in any of my team combination. Cleric aren’t that good at healing and princess really risk my banner.</span>

<span style=”line-height: 1.5;”>I found that both bard and witch are very interesting. Both has huge damage. Bard has stun and weak healing over time while witch has weak leech effect and a decent healing+buff to single target. Which one you think is better to buy?</span>

Maxx_Matt
    @maxxmatt

@zhugeliang
    Matilda best class, for Arena, is Witch, for sure. Healing banner more than 10-15k with a single action is game breaking. She self heals too and has a massive damage with each attack.
    Bard is good, too, but Witch far better in comparison for Arena heavily pumped tournaments.

Paladin is still better (on a general porpouse) when compared to any other Red classes because it can heal anyone for free each attack. With a game so much filled with good ways to augment the number of attacks, this secondary skill becomes game breaking. If you found specific (and better) uses for a team strategy with Knight, then tell us how you play with it. Knight equipped with Iron Wall and playing with Justice is a strong (but not unbeatable) team defence.

Usually, I tend to couple both Classes and the choosen Weapon Set, when talking about strategies, because many of them Can Shine only when well interconnected between classes and weapons.

Buy GoldenChili. ;-) You will use it during Arena battles, too.

Describe your team choice, It Can bè useful at optimizing possible set up

Zhuge Liang
    @zhugeliang

@maxxmatt

Well, I used to use paladin only at caves (cause you know that in arena the blues/chuck will get killed in 1 turn so the heal is kinda useless). Same goes for knight but with a little twist. Both of them give a single target shield, which is pretty useless in arena except you could force the enemies to attack one bird/banner AND they don’t have dispel(s). The diffrence is that paladin always use himself as a shield and makes it easier to heal (the shield won’t work though if they directly target red unless red shield himself).

Back to how I used knight (now) /paladin (then)

None of my FB friends playing this game, so I’ve to relied on those 3 default pigs to proceed. Luckily seems that they got a HUGE HP buff and it really help me. The strategy depends on the pigs

• When using prince porky/ merchant pig, I usually use samurai and druid (or cleric when facing pirates). The pigs is the main attackers because of their huge damage. Druid will heal when needed, otherwise attack. Samurai attack except there’re incoming charge attack
    • When using pigiana jones, I’ll choose princess and knight/paladin. This strategy is very infamous. Princess attack while knight and pigiana prepare the shield and counter. If pigiana was chosen by princess, never allow red to attack after princess unless it will KO your opponent.

In arena, I usually use druid skulkers along with samurai/cap’n. Sometime I used samurai priest marksmen but the blues usually will get KOed before setting his ambush (or get dispelled).

I recently notice that witch heal the target based on their own HP, even for banner (although the additional attack will bewasted on banner, but it worth the heal). But I can’t found a strategy for witch. So even if I buy it, (may be) I can’t make use of those 260 LCs. Bard, for me, is easier to use (maybe because bard is older than witch, which makes me more familiar). Can you give me a strategy for witch?

P.S: I’ll surely try to catch up my EXP so I can start farming set items without being worried.

Zhuge Liang
    @zhugeliang

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Am I too much bullshitting? Sorry it’s my bad</p>

Maxx_Matt
    @maxxmatt

@zhugeliang
    Of course, here it is.

ArenaTeam
    – Witch Elite/Challenger equipped with Perfect Balance
    – Berserker Elite/Halloween equipped with Punisher
    – Skullkers Elite/Halloween equipped with BEEP!Robot
    – Valiant Banner and Resurrection/TimeJump emblem

Strategy
    Use Skullkers secondary ability on himself, then heal/power-up the banner through Witch, then use Berserker secondary skill in banner. Iterate this routine whenever you Need or use Witch on Berserker anytime you have GoldenChili fully charged.

You can pick up Witch and use it in almost any arena team, without any fear.

For Caves or WorldMap games, you can still abuse of Druid/Cleric when you Need an healer role covered by Matilda but Witch will work perfectly as a powerfull attacks with the strong healer RainBird.

Try RainBird/Priestess/Samurai playing standard games. Link Birds through Priestess and kick/heal with the other ones. It works wonderfully against Pirates and Samurai swarms.

Enjoy

Zhuge Liang
    @zhugeliang

@maxxmatt
    Thanks a lot dude. Guess I’ll start farming lot of LCs.

angryde
    @angryde

@zhugeliang I have been playing the game since its launch date and I’ve never, ever needed ANY of the LC purchasable classes. So, I’d save for the golden chili and then focus on acquiring level-maxed weapon sets. Plus you don’t need good gear to win in the arena; there are other strategies… XD

Zhuge Liang
    @zhugeliang

The objectives kill me

angryde
    @angryde

@zhugeliang They can very frustrating, that’s true. If you’d like some strategy advice, feel free to ask.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum What should I buy?

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.