What prize do you want for Arena Winning Streak 5?

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum What prize do you want for Arena Winning Streak 5?

• There have been lots of 5 Arena Winning Streak Prizes so far, but I think it’s time to do a different reward again.

5 Arena Winning Streak prizes:

When Winning Streaks were added: 500 feathers of whatever bird’s day it is. Accuracy: 65%

Clans Update 1: 25 Black Pearls. Accuracy: 50%

Clans Update 2: 600 feathers of whatever bird’s day it is. Accuracy: 80%.

I think it’s time to add another one. I think 60 gems (Accuracy: 100%) because there are only 4 possible ways of getting them so far and it sounds like a fair reward to everyone.

4 Possible ways of getting gems:

1. Get them from chests.

2. Complete a quest or feat.

3. Win them from clan battles.

4. Buy them.

So what do you think should be the next reward of Arena Winning Streak 5?

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Replies
  • Mzimoxs
    @mzimoxs

Have to correct yo here: When the arena was introduced, streak 5 was 250 feathers ;) (And streak 7 was 750. But back then we didn’t have that feather inflation we have now…)

Gems sounds like a fine idea. They had 25 pearls for streak 5 and in chests the ratio is something like 1 pearl ~ 2 gems. So 50 gems should be possible.

Anonymous

Gems or Feathers,  completely over Pearls.

Also wish we could gift our excess (pearls/gems) to others on our friends list. Not the stupid little friends gift, but an actual amount out of our own stash.

desperados
    @serkann

Mechanic pic you don’t have to disguise your identity as a forum member as it’s clearly obvious you are rovio staff who tries to take feedbacks from users because game is already messed up after rovio started to being greedy.

Mechanic Pig
    @christian-cosgrove

I’m not Rovio @serkann. I would have a different profile if I was Rovio.

desperados
    @serkann

ok Mechanic pig if you say so the way you are posting is so organized and professional…

Mechanic Pig
    @christian-cosgrove

Most or all Rovio workers have “Rovio” at the start of their name @serkann.

Shiggy
    @shiggy

sorry I can’t help it… the fact that desperados thinks that Mechanic Pig is a member of the rovio staff is one thing I laugh my ass up for days now.

Mechanic Pig
    @christian-cosgrove

@shiggy Me too lol.

desperados
    @serkann

well laughing is good for health Siggy and Mechanic but be careful not to laugh too hard you could fart a lot lol.

Turkey Birdson
    @darrick-zuelke

<p style=”text-align: left;”>I would like to see either gems or stamps for the bonuses. I think it’s ridiculous that the only way to earn stamps is buy purchasing gems.</p>

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum What prize do you want for Arena Winning Streak 5?

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.