What new animations would you like to see in upcoming releases?

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum What new animations would you like to see in upcoming releases?

• It would be nice if “Say thanks to…” animations had more diversity than there’s now. How about we gather some funny scene ideas for Rovio (well, it’s not like they’re going to follow them, but where’s harm in trying?)

Here’s a couple of mine:

1) Terrence (any) vs Stella (any): Stella tries to ride on Terrence’s back, rodeo-style. Terrence is unimpressed.

2) Jazz vs Stella (any): Jazz gives Stella a spin around. The pirouette abruptly ends with him standing on one knee kissing her hand. Stella’s blushing.

3) Prowl vs Bluestreak (or vice versa): Start juggling their heads, then pose a regular back-to-back heroic stand. Suddenly discover that their heads are mismatched.

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Replies
  • Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

@werehamsta I personally don’t really care about those ‘Thank you’ scenes. But I do want Rovio to bring back cutscenes, because ever since the Arcee update came out, there have been no story elements.

werehamsta
    @werehamsta

(O.o) They did? Well, I had the whole crowd opened except ones that those updates introduced, so I wouldn’t notice their disappearance… but I had an impression I *did* see at least one cutscene recently, though I don’t remember now which bot it was. Anyway, I agree it’s a weird decision to take out something that worked well enough. Even if they didn’t want to create scenes for new bots, what’s wrong with already present?

Red7827
    @gulgor0

You mean cutscenes that play after unlocking TFs? They are still here and I watched them all.

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

@gulgor0 Really, because I don’t remember seeing cutscenes with Arcee, Airachnid, Bluestreak or Prowl?

eugene
    @eugene-alex

I would be happy if the game was working and we can play.

Anonymous

@mighty-red-1 @gulgor0 Maybe because they’re unlocked through missions instead of the normal routine?

Red7827
    @gulgor0

4) Bumblebee vs High Octane Bumblebee (or vice versa): TF performs a “I didn’t really need your help” gest and then each other try pushing themselves off the screen.

DawniJeann
    @dawni-criswell

1. All Materials see-able in lab (no scrolling needed to make combos)
    2. Option to stay in the lab & continue, instead of dumping out the area map
    3. “Retry” & “Collect” button are too easy to confuse. Make “Collect” larger or put each button in separate locations. (Have buggered these up more than a few times & said “DOH~!~”, losing 25 – 35 gems)
    4. Less “Doobers” for the Anti-Gravity characters. Sometimes, one can not see diddly that is attacking you if this is the (Megatrons) character you are playing with.
    5. 2 of the E-I can be STILL be obtained AFTER receiving them. 3 x Pig Iron = 3-Force & 3 Birdium = FireBlast – PLEASE remove & replace with another reward, rather than an E-I we already have.

Have a few more I can’t think of for now…

Of course a fix for the iOS BOOT CRASH & Updating Progress issues would be lovely also <3

werehamsta
    @werehamsta

Well, the question was specifically about animations… though if we’re talking an all-around wishlist now, I wouldn’t mind to see an EI roster available from Pig Lab (there’s more than enough space for one more button) and not just only during event start.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum What new animations would you like to see in upcoming releases?

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.