What is the WR for Challange Run?

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum What is the WR for Challange Run?

• Title says it all. What is the world record for challamge run?

Viewing 20 replies - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Replies
  • Galaxes
    @galaxes

Welp since there are no replies here is my best:

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

I think the world record is – or should be – measured in hours. I think that The Challenge Run reaches its most difficult settings at around 100,000 points. After that when you are running with Superion it just boils down to how long the game lasts before crashing or the player’s stamina lasts…

I think I might have reached something like 600,000 points … and after that I let Superion die…

Galaxes
    @galaxes

<p style=”text-align: left;”>@grimlockdown it depends on rng as well. The worst biome is dessert so far. It is hard and barely gets u any points. 2nd hardest is jungle imo. It s so choatic but even tho it’s hard it gets you so many points.</p>

Galaxes
    @galaxes

Idiot forums. @grimlockdown

Also i think there are many cheaters. Like this morning some guy instantly popped up with 11.8m out of nowhere when the #1 had 2.3m around that time. Idk if my record is the world record(not gonna count higher ones if people got them with using gems to revive). But i havent seen anyone getting more. Also idk why everyone uses menasor when it doesnt have emp and superion is just a lot better.

Bob
    @bob1001

As of right now the highest in the leaderboard I am on is up to 54.9 million points.

Personally the highest score I have ever reached has been 300,000 points but I usually average around 100,000 to 150,000 points each run.

Galaxes
    @galaxes

@bob1001 like 54m doesnt sound legit to me at all. And considering these guys do it with menasor they cant get past 300k per run. I hojestly dont believe these ppl are legit.

Galaxes
    @galaxes

I got pretty bad rewards(i ended up with #1 on gold league)

Bob
    @bob1001

Those prizes are fantastic for 1st place on gold level

it doesn’t matter if the other players are cheating or not the normal players still have to compete against them as they still end up on the same leaderboards taking the best prizes.

Galaxes
    @galaxes

@bob1001 ig i can dominate the gestalt event that is gonna be in few days.

Galaxes
    @galaxes

@grimlockdown is it not possible to unlock mirage’s hat accessory in any way other than event shop.

Galaxes
    @galaxes

Well @bob1001 i just tried omega supreme again and he is lvl 12. He completely sucks. He cant even destroy blocks without his ability which is acc so sad for a combiner.

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

PSA: Do NOT use Omega Supreme’s Sunglasses accessory or Volcanicus’s Monocle accessory. They both are buggy and make the TF to seriously underperform.

Mirage’s hat seems to belong to the category of accessories which can be unlocked only through the Token Exchange of events.

Also i think there are many cheaters. Like this morning some guy instantly popped up with 11.8m out of nowhere when the #1 had 2.3m around that time.

In the Challenge Run and also in the event runs R/E combines leaderboards and (at least in some cases) this explains why there is suddenly new players with quite high scores in leaderboards.

Galaxes
    @galaxes

Ok so idk what type of a bug is this but using sunglasses accessory makes his explosive a lot worse and decreases his damage. Weird.

Galaxes
    @galaxes

@grimlockdown wdym by combining?

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

R/E doesn’t fill one leaderboard to full and then start the next one. They are filling several leaderboards simultaneously (and try to get similar strength players to same leaderboard). My speculation is that if they can’t get full leaderboard (let’s say in two hours) they will take two (or more) leaderboards and combine them. If a leaderboard is still full they’ll put the next (fortunate or unfortunate) player to that leaderboard.

This explains why you sometimes end up to a leaderboard where the number one has lots and lots of points.

This relies on the fact that R/E can recognize most of the (obvious) cheaters.

Galaxes
    @galaxes

<p style=”text-align: left;”>@grimlockdown but that doesnt explain how that guy ended up getting 54m. Like even tho if he gets 300k per run he has to use 17 recharges. Do these people use GameGuardian or smth? It is reay annoying to go against players like this.</p>

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

@galaxes I was answering to your message before the 54M pic. The scenario in that message is borderline reasonable.

I think the 54M is a cheat: Let’s assume that it takes 30 min to get to million points. Then it would take 27 hours (😱) to get to 54M which feels, seems and smells impossible.

Galaxes
    @galaxes

Oh mb @grimlockdown

Also can we predict sales for characters?

Galaxes
    @galaxes

yo @grimlockdown so i got dirge on my friend’s account. But it cant heal even tho if he uses energon cubes? I thought dirge could heal with them.

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

Dirge’s healing is his innate ability. But I don’t know what triggers healing during runs and how the healing – if it indeed does – depend on his level.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum What is the WR for Challange Run?

Viewing 20 replies - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.