What is required of members to be in an active clan?

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum What is required of members to be in an active clan?

• Hi all – this is my first post but I’ve been reading for a little while.  I have a question about joining clans.

I keep ending up in clans that don’t join the Clan v. Clan battles.  I did try joining a clan that was recruiting, one where members were asked to be active and play regularly.  So I played every game that came open (that didn’t cost jewels), but I still got kicked.

Am I missing something?  Are there other things I’m supposed to be doing, other than just playing the games that come up?  Am I missing other games or something?  Did I maybe just have a low score and got kicked because of that?  (I thought I did ok though.)

I just wanna play Clan v. Clan!

Thanks in advance for your thoughts!

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Replies
  • Yue
    @yue-zhang

different event might require you to achieve different goal,
    for example,
    200 event, you need to score at least 3 points
    400 event, you need to score at least 6 points
    600 event, you need to score at least 9 points

I guess you are 1 pointer so you got kicked. If so, read the clan rule carefully and good luck

Yue
    @yue-zhang

Lastly, if a clan claimed that no push, no minimum requirement, it would mostly lose in clan battle. Because in such easy environment, your clan member will not fight for win.

Also, kick any 1 pointer, because they dont want to pay any gems for a clan event, they just want to goodie from others. Kick them as soon as you can.

Dezsike
    @dezsike

Every clan has different rules. Ask the leader if you’re unsure.

Inigo Montoya
    @inigomontoya

@TheIronMaiden, @Dezsike is right: the most important feature of a strong Clan is communication. Follow the Banner, use Chat (though it’s limiting) and if they use FB or Discord go there for additional features like screenshots & video pointers. Our Clan is full right now but if you go to Angry Birds 2 Gamers in FB and say you’re looking for a Clan you’ll have a dozen offers like @Skazzzzzka’s up above. Chat with them to see who’s the best fit – as @Yue-Zhang said, some require set points, others like ours just expect participation, though regular communication is our sole requirement so we know if members are having trouble putting points on the board and can cover them – and you’ll be in a Clan that’s right for you in time for the next CvC Battle!

randalthor
    @randalthor

I’m recruiting for a new clan “RATAB2” #152546.  There are currently 3 of us that split off a few days ago from our prior clan because the clan leader wasn’t signing up for battles and many in the group were not participating.

We’re active and participate daily, and that is really the only requirement we are looking for with new members, whether you are a novice or a hardened bird!  Hope to see you!

Cheers, RandalThor

Inigo Montoya
    @inigomontoya

Looks like a great opportunity for both of you, @TheIronMaiden & @RandalThor; bonne chance!

TheIronMaiden
    @theironmaiden

Thank you to everyone who replied!

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum What is required of members to be in an active clan?

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.