What is going on with Fight?

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum What is going on with Fight?

• I am sure that many on this site share my thoughts in the increasing sadness at seeing this wonderful game being kicked around the dirt like a bit of dog pooh on your shoe.

1) There seems to be rubbish rewards and no incentive to do well in the overly long pig raids.

2) There seems to be constant problems with cheaters, connection issues or just things not applying (see the last arena fights)

3) When oh when are they actually going to add to the Dr Pig levels and finally give a chance to use all these amassed anti pig weapons?

4) They seem to have forgotten about the whole pig rescue that was the point of Dr Pig.

5) They are not updating anything about the game and seem lackadaisical about answering your support grievances or recompensing you for issues.

In short what gives? If Rovio have given up on this then just put us out of our misery and just say so and get it over with as dragging it out like this is worse. I want to believe there is life in this game but let’s face it. This is looking pretty terminal.

Does any one agree? Disagree? I would love to know your thoughts and ideas on what could be done and just pray someone with the power to get things done will read it and action it.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Replies
  • justpast40
    @justpast40

I believe the game is over, despite what Rovio said a few months ago, for the very reasons you cite. They are completely out of touch with what players expect & with how a reputable company should respond to legitimate complaints.

I fought my 1st Monster on iPhone, should be no problem, easy peasy, right? Of course it wasn’t. I never got to the Win Calculating screen, instead I got a Network Error & when that finally cleared the Monster remained untouched & I still had 3 Ship Energies. I easily slew him again & this time there were no points awarded & the Ship Energy was down one. I then started getting a bunch of server connection erors & had nothing in my Gift Box, so I restated App & now it won’t load. It loads on iPad.

I really enjoyed this game, but Rovio has killed it & has no one to blame but themselves.

Shirokova
    @shirokova

Now I get a “failed to login” error…

Gabee1611
    @gabe-nestor

I think all of Rovio games are having connection errors right now. For me personally, Epic, Transformers and Fight aren’t connecting.

This event is disappointing for me because the items are pretty bad. The ship hull would be an upgrade for my Matilda ship but I never use that one anyway because who uses Matilda as captain ever. The bow is a slight upgrade for me. The hat for Stella is weaker at 5 stars than my golden sea star hat at 4 stars. So I am definitely taking it easy this week.

Derf
    @fred-geske

Not that at it matters for this event, but maybe the idea with the Arena weapons is that they’re powerful (good for accumulating stats on monster events), and eventually helpful for fighting powered-up pigs. Has anyone fought a fellow pig with one of these bonuses?

micho
    @vmicho

It’s interesting they can handle 100MB a week of ads, but they cannot handle few kilobytes of game traffic… So all we get are ads and disconnections.
    Personally I like the puzzle part of the game, best connect-3 I’ve ever played. Still the technical failure about connections and so on are pretty much killing the game a lot.

angrybfight
    @angrybfight

I agree, almost dead and burried.
    Unfortunately I see no progress in new Islands or lab levels.

Maybe I am wrong but as a game developer you want players to play your game as much they can or not? But noooo Rovio is doing the opposite and give us an new 11 days event which is only available once a day. As an active player who has finished all Islands and Lab levels there isn’t much to do.

Anyone interested in buying an ABF account with many gems :-) because i am giving up the game despite i liked it very much.

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum What is going on with Fight?

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Angry Birds Fight! Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.