What happened to Solo?

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum What happened to Solo?

• i noticed that the absolute champ of the MEBC just disappeared, while some other players changed their name into „ban solo“ or so. Does anyone know what happened?

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Replies
  • AngryBoston
    @ogandzyuk

Considering that he’s back now, that ban was a temporary suspension, most likely not related to cheating or some heavy violation (maybe some Chat abuse, or some other minor violation). But he’s back now as far I seen in the morning

Breee
    @breee

Not back on my screen. Sola Alexa has changed name to ‘Don’t worry’ but there’s no Solo there?

AngryBoston
    @ogandzyuk

Sorry, I got confused with Dark Pheonix, who has been banned as well and back now. Yes, I don’t see Solo as well

Apprentice
    @apprentice

Solo is like former F1 champion Michael Schumacher. When he was competing, F1 got boring because you knew the result already at the beginning of the season. It would be good to see new faces at the top of the leaderboard every once in a while…

Breee
    @breee

I agree Apprentice, very predictable and boring!
    Angry Boston – Solo is back this morning with emerald frame and ‘Be Happy’ as name 😆

At least we got a few more points on MEBC yesterday lol

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

I just can’t bring myself to feel bad about the pay for victory players.

Where is the fun in buying your rank and knowing you will always win every room, level, match, challenge, always reach the top floor in the TOF, never run out of spells or gems, and always be in the top 10 every single day.

grammyK
    @grammyk

It’s been interesting watching the activity via name changes in the top 100 the last week. Entertaining.

maverick
    @maverick78

Those in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones, eh cheater lol

garethw
    @garethw

pay to play cheaters so who gives a flying stuff?

angrynerds2
    @angrynerds2

That stupid solosolacheat is banned, but returns every day.

Apprentice
    @apprentice

Hello!

Last MEBC score difference between first and fifth was like 100 million? How come?  Also I’m pretty much online for hours and leaders (Solo for example) of MEBC doesn’t seem to improve it’s score at all. Once they on leaderboard thats it. Odd I guess? Is it possible to run MBEC level by level to reach a super high score in some kind of mod?

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum What happened to Solo?

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.