What happend to reds parents

Home Forums General Discussions Forum What happend to reds parents

• I was just wondering does anyone know what happend to red bird’s mom and dad

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Replies
  • Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

@2010angry-bird now that you mention it that is quite strange how Red and Terence’s parents are never shown nor mentioned through the entirety of the series. According to “The Angry Birds Movie”, they neglected him (child abuse in a kid’s movie- really Rovio?) and left his egg in a shed [presumably], while Terence seems to have grown up in a life of crime as according to Matilda mentioning his “incident” and him being a permanent student at Matilda’s school. According to genetics, one of the tanager (Red and Terence’s species) two must’ve had severe anger issues and grown up in a crude environment if the chromosomes passed down to Red and Terence [respectively] caused them to have these traits. We may never know Red’s parents, whether they still be alive or not….

TheRedBird
    @redbird-justin

well I bet the sequel is going to be focused on that topic,which is pretty much the next movie.But then again,rovio must not push too hard on those flashbacks,like freaking kung fu panda where everyone knew what the final installment was

Luke
    @skully2508

I have a theory that Terrence murdered reds parents. In the angry birds movie Matilda goes to reads out his story and suddenly pauses and looks in reds direction with shock immediately after screams can be heard and sirens. He also shows a hate towards red from the moment he arrives from growling at him to punching him.

Angrybird2010
    @2010angry-bird

How would that makes sense when their brothers?

Home Forums General Discussions Forum What happend to reds parents

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.