What does the friends tab do in the arena?

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum What does the friends tab do in the arena?

• I’m not on Facebook so I don’t have any friends. You’ll find a league and a friends tab on the leaderboard. I’m wondering if you get any bonuses for competing against friends or can select them to do battle in the arena.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Replies
  • Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

No prizes, you can just choose to battle your friends without any worries about your losses counting as a daily loss. This is good if you want to try out some combination of birds/banners.

There might be more to it in the future though.

bbmnky
    @rachele-walter

too bad we can’t add friends from here!

@angryjohnny, I think you misunderstood. since the update, if you open the leaderboard, it now has a tab for friends. I’ve got a ton of friends, but nothing shows up in here. I tried doing some unranked battles, but again, nothing shows up there.

Does anyone have any idea about this tab?

I wonder if this is what Rovio was referring to regarding their response to our ABN Leagues proposal… (they mentioned they were working towards something similar, but different…)

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

@larry Aaaaah, that one. Yes probably something they are working on that can be enabled without an app update. Maybe, like you said, something with friends leagues.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum What does the friends tab do in the arena?

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.