What does it take to crack the top 500 Love pigs event

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum What does it take to crack the top 500 Love pigs event

• Hi,

First time poster but long time reader of the forum. I have really decided to go all guns blazing to crack the top 500 on the Love Pig Event but fear that unless I spend a load of money on more gems this is going no where. Currently I have just managed to defeat the Golden pig number 53 but I am struggling and really now rely on the hope others can come and help finish it off.

My halo amount now is 13718 and yet it has me down as just rank 586.

With 3 days left to go do I just give up? It is annoying to be so close to the 500 mark as I have never hit the top section before. I don’t need any of the items for that prize and god knows I have enough cash but not gems. I just want the inner kudos of getting there.

Does any one know how much more I would realistically need to get in the top 500?

Thanks in advance.

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Replies
  • Skayra
    @skayra

@oxfordrob 17400 point. Top370 in the LB.

i am not killing my extra love pigs anymore Because i Cant. trying to find someone to help and receive points.

OxfordRob
    @oxfordrob

Thanks. I’ve been hard at it today and have broken the 500 mark with it currently standing at 16673 points and 417 however it soon pushes me back down the board so I’m doubtful I will last the course. I have 2 gems left to my name so will use them plus one more day to get an extra 5 gems from the daily challenge. It will be tight. :)

justpast40
    @justpast40

@oxfordrob, I’ve been in Top 500 just a few times & have had to spend far more than the 2 Gems you have left. With the extra 5 from your Weekly Daily Challenge it might be possible, but if you’re able to beat the Golden Pig 53 from 1st post you must have some great Ship stats & be a really great flinger making it much more likely; I’m having troulbe with lower level Golden Pigs since they’re hitting so much harder & have more HP.

micho
    @vmicho

Well. From my last 2 under-500 plays few weeks ago, I can say it takes about 20-30 gems on extra energy. Should be no problem as it is what you get in 2weeks daily challenge + the gems from the current raid :)

Skayra
    @skayra

18000 and top517

Really idk whats wrong this event. Not much ppl asking help, and i just killed lvl 1 New pig.

Something wrong,
    1= allways finding extra love pig and its lvl70 i cant kill.

2= playing alot but still i just found 1 new pig.

3= not seing ppl who want help. So my point stacked. if i use gems, still i cant win it because nowhere to use gem.

Hope my luck can back and ppl start to ask help.

OxfordRob
    @oxfordrob

Well I’m officially done in now. I’ve managed to get the extra 5 gems from the daily challenges and have just used them virtually all up on a big flurry of pigs. With 37 hours I am just at 483 with 20434 halo points. That is just crazy. I had to do level 63 extra love gold pig on my own as no help to be found. That took 35200 damage. My only possible hope of staying in the top 500 now is that I get a long run of the anglar pigs as they are just at a level you can take them down quick and get more reward for doing so.

The other thing going against me is that in the Uk the event ends at somewhere around 4 am our time so even if I can stay up late to take a few more pigs down there is a load of time where my score will just go down as others still are fighting from other areas of the world :( I refuse to pay for more gems so once my last 2 gems are out I will just have to sigh and say I got close.

Rubbish sulk sulk moan.

OxfordRob
    @oxfordrob

A final post.

I managed to get as far as

Beating level 68 of love pig

Beat level 7 of super angler pig

Beat level 67 of extra love pig

Countless helping others.

Spent all my gems and those from the daily reward finish and yet only ranked a pathetic 638 ranking with 7 hours to go. That is with 24138 halo points.

That is utterly mad. You just can not do it unless serious ships and loads of gems. Talk about a money making cash roller for Rovio. Thankfully I choose to go for this one without buying gems but it is crazy to do as much as I have and still not rank in the top tier.

Skayra
    @skayra

i just used the gems i earned from event.
    (16 from event. 5 from daily)
    And used all my ship energys i saved from labs (i think i do used like 20 energy bottle)

And now i am top300.

On other events i was geting top500 without use any gem. This event really rough, i think many ppl want this ship for collect (only cause its looks good)

(And i am sure i do top300 only because my ship and all items are good)

Well gratz to winners

justpast40
    @justpast40

@oxfordrob, have you finished all the Lab levels? There were an awful lot of Ship Energy prizes in Chests (some just 1 Ship Energy, some 3 Ship Energy.)

Even with great Ship parts, I don’t know if it’s possible to get into Top 500 without a lot of Gems. There were 16 in this Event & 5 or 10 for weekly Daily Challenge depending on where your week ends & the Event starts since this was a 10-day Event. With good Ship & Bird items & the minimum 21 Gems it’s definitely doable & I’m a non FB user. This time, I’m only playing for Gems on both iPad & iPhone & the Rare Strawberry Fondue for Blues on iPhone so I’m not spneding any Gems or Ship Energies in this Event. Once Tax Season (income tax in US is over in April, I’ll be back to trying for Top 500 in certain Events depending on prizes.)

OxfordRob
    @oxfordrob

Sadly I have long since used the energy from the Labs in fact I did all the labs ages ago. I have taken everything you can get from the Labs, three starred all the battles and have nothing I can do but wait for more on the Labs front.

Still fair player to the honest players that don’t have to hack or cheat to get on the board.

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum What does it take to crack the top 500 Love pigs event

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The forum ‘Angry Birds Fight! Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.