What do you think of this new update?

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum What do you think of this new update?

• It sucks!

This new update is like saying to me: “Here some new ways to lose prizes!”

Unless you pay, of course, or have unlimited hacked gems!

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Replies
  • AngryBirdStar
    @maria-cilento

Also, and don’t care to use the extra-birds, I use Stella, sometimes bubbles, the other 2: I don’t care!

AngryBirdStar
    @maria-cilento

How about the tournament? With or without gems:it sucks! You lose first or second round to stronger birds and you have to wait days to collect feathers! I don’t care to wait to know who wins! Why not give prizes to top 10 in a list of 20 or something like that, geez…

AngryBirdStar
    @maria-cilento

DC is a joke now, I got the MECs once… just makes me sad!

AngryBirdStar
    @maria-cilento

Clan battles just the same: average clans lose to cheaters big time!

I love the game, but recent changes are not helping to enjoy it, what do you think?

i8pigsThunder
    @i8pigs

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Support 24 hour BOYCOTT ROVIO AB2 TONIGHT For Halloween until 11/1. Don’t Like the Game direction Go Dark NO GAMEY PLAY at ALL!</p>

Lil Bug
    @angieblu

The only time you have to use all the Extra Birds is in MEBC. Otherwise just use Stella all the time.

I look at the DC Streak as a bonus. If I get there great, if not it’s no different than it was a week ago. Still don’t spend gems. I think there are more gifts and apples available now on the DC when you do rerun it.

The first RR Tournament was pretty lame. I do like the adjustments they made for the second. Everyone in my bracket was within 50 FP to start. Some leveled up due to the Hat Event during the tournament. It’s nice there is now 24 hours to play.

Really tired of the blantent cheating in CvC too.

Shrike
    @shrike

Wow, ABF’s update is awful. And now you can’t even gift friends more than one at a time? I was booted from my ABF group for taking a break, I guess. I’m not going to rejoin just to tell all my ABF friends I have to unfriend them now. There’s no reason to keep them as FB friends if I’m not going to play this game anymore :/

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum What do you think of this new update?

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.