What did everyone get for their 60 day feat?

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum What did everyone get for their 60 day feat?

• So most of everyone should be getting the 60 day feat now, what did everyone get? I’m a few days away still, but one of my friends received 7500 feathers for the J’s from the legendary chest.

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Replies
  • jo-ha
    @jo-ha

I’m pretty sure it was a legendary chest and for 90 days, there’s another legendary chest waiting for me. I got 1.000 gems from it.
    I would’ve prefered the 7.500 feathers.

Jeffrey Parker
    @jeffrey-parker

Got a measly 3500 feathers. Would have preferred 1000 gems.

Jon S
    @jon3800

1000 black pearls…got lucky :)

Angry Beaver
    @sambeaver

1000 gems and next (90days) is also legendary chest and it counts in 5 legenary chests feat too.

sammer48
    @sammer48

WTH, I have been sitting with 59/60 for the last 3 days, it won’t complete. anyone have any ideas, using iPad mini, iOS, has anyone got any ideas. I do not use Facebook so do not know if I am being punished. Also still stuck with the Level all birds to 23, am way beyond that bunt credit?

Update, I just got 3 days added at once so now over 60, but only scored 2000 feathers, had expected more but it is better than nothing

Dezsike
    @dezsike

500 bp. There was Chuck’s Mythic Hat there but I picked the wrong card. :(

Jim151
    @jim151

I got 2 legendary chests recently.  60 day and I think 1000 free chests.  got 7500 white and 1000 gems, so not bad.

Jim151
    @jim151

BTW, I should have 3 of the 5 “open 5 legendary chests” complete, as i have completed a 4X hat set.  i did get the chest, but not the credit on the feat.  So I have to get the 90 day, 300 rare chests, and pop 100,000 pigs (just got over 50K) to complete that feat.  Unless by a miracle I can get to floor 90.  it’s been quite a while since I got past floor 10.

ryan-kochie
    @ryan-kochie

I got 3500 feathers for the J’s.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum What did everyone get for their 60 day feat?

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.