What Bird Wear do you have?

Home Forums General Discussions Forum What Bird Wear do you have?

• Hey, what bird costumes do you guys have so far in Angry Birds Seasons?

So far, I have the knight outfit for Red and the pig suit for Terence.

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 35 total)
  • Replies
  • Mp127
    @mp127

I have cowboy hat for Red, punk hair for Chuck and first two for Hal(horse head and long sock?).

Kingpiggy Pool Toy
    @kingpiggy087

So far I have:
    Knight Red
    Robot Red
    Secret Agent Blues
    Musketeer Blues
    Pikachu Chuck
    Fish Chuck
    Stork Hal
    Boomerang Hal (or is it a tropical Hal? I don’t know what it’s called)
    Pig Blues (or sailor pigs, I don’t know [again])
    Hippie Stella
    Queen Stella
    Secret Agent Terence
    Horse Hal
    Firefighter Bomb
    Pirate Bomb
    Crash Test Terence
    Bruce Banner Bubbles (turns into the Hulk when inflated)
    Punk Chuck
    Wizard Red
    Cowboy Red
    Cyborg Bomb
    Cleopatra Matilda
    Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle Matilda
    Blowfish Bubbles (spikes appear when inflated)
    Bath time Bubbles (gets covered in suds when inflated)
    Mermaid Hal
    Pig Terence
    Frog Stella

And I have more bird wear on the way. I’ll update my post as I get new ones.

monsterpighunter
    @corporalpig

can you post a screenshot of pokemon chuck

Mp127
    @mp127

If someone’s interested, I have all bird wears on my album.

Anonymous

@mp127 How did you get them so fast? Time travel or coin spending?

Anonymous

Also just obtained Red’s cowboy hat, all of Terence’s costumes, Blue’s bear outfit and spies outfit, Stella’s spacesuit and hippie outfit, Matilda’s viking and ninja turtle outfit and Bomb’s pirate outfit yesterday.

Mp127
    @mp127

@partshade TT, just was curious how everything looks. But I can’t have 8-9 wear birds in one level (5-1 Pig Days) because crashes.
    Even with that it’s long work (2-3 hours overall). W/out coins it can take around two weeks.
    Afterall thanks, because you give a idea about using it in other topic.

Anonymous

@mp127 Now the problem is that Rovio knows about it. At least in the meantime we can get the max Shockwave and Telebird upgrades quick ;).

Kingpiggy Pool Toy
    @kingpiggy087

Anyway, @corporalpig, I would post a picture of Pokemon Chuck, but I don’t know how! LOL Anyways, he apparently seems to be a Pikachu Chuck. I wanted to post that but I didn’t know how to spell Pikachu at that time.

Kingpiggy Pool Toy
    @kingpiggy087

Oh! Sorry, I didn’t know you were talking to Mp127. Wish I could delete my comment now…

Kingpiggy Pool Toy
    @kingpiggy087

Well, I waited sometimes, @partshade, but usually go with coin spending. What kind of sucks is that to get the Wizard Red, I need an item from Abra-ca-bacon, and I need to buy it. So the costumes are gonna go a little slower now since I’m trying to save up.

Mp127
    @mp127

@kingpiggy087 Only Abra-ca-bacon and Cherry Blossom I needed when I unlocked all wears, so you need unlock one more chapter.

monsterpighunter
    @corporalpig

I don’t need the screenshot anymore

Nehuen
    @nehuen

I only have:

Knight red

Fish chuckchuck aand…

Cyborg bomb

monsterpighunter
    @corporalpig

I have

rock star chuck
    fish bubbles
    horse hal

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

Well, I got them all by TT, not all at once. In general I think the wear is silly, especially since I think it does nothing for you, but I haven’t tried. Getting the wear varied between trivial to occasionally challenging, and was kind of fun for a slow week.

Anonymous

@kingpiggy087 Well if you ever want to try Time Travel remember that you can get lots of coins this way since you can also farm the “beat a level” and “beat your own score” objectives which give coins ;).

Just make sure that if delete or complete an objectives its on the real time. If it isn’t it messes it up.

Anonymous

Now I have all bird wear except Pokemon Chuck and the 3rd Bubbles costume (Whatever it is). The only challenge is getting them to come up as an objective. Its just all coin missions anymore.

monsterpighunter
    @corporalpig

whenever I collect the first item for musketeer blues(?) the game crashes and I need to collect it gain but then it crashes again so now I have to skip it ._.

jackseen
    @jackseen

Terence is one of my fav one. Love to play with that. My tow little kids are great fan of this games and on this christmas they are making angry birds gifts.
    christmas picture messages

Kathy
    @kathy

@nehuen how do i remove the birdwear after i put it on? I did it by mistake ? Please help:( on ipad
    Cc: @partshade

@rat9
    hope these guys can help us:D

Anonymous

@kathy Currently it’s removable by tapping the actual picture of the costume. At least on Android it is. Not sure if ipad makes a difference or not. O.o

Kathy
    @kathy

Thank you so much @partshade :) actually was my friend who had it and he just fixed it. Appreciate your reply:)

Anonymous

@kathy No prob. :D

Kathy
    @kathy

@partshade :D Merry Christmas:)

Home Forums General Discussions Forum What Bird Wear do you have?

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 35 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.