Well done angry birds you have destroyed my favourite games

Home Forums Angry Birds Evolution Forum Well done angry birds you have destroyed my favourite games

• I have been playing this game for quite some time and I have opened up well over 100 premium eggs. I have never had a 5 star bird yet you now increase the price of the ten eggs to 1350 you disgust me I’m really not happy with that one bit. So I am not playing my favourite game again seen as you have done this. You have also made it more difficult for people to get in the dungeon what on earth are you doing???

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Replies
  • aux80
    @aux80

Did you see that they also took the gold chests out of the dungeon? There was always 2 gold chests in the full dungeons, and one gold chest in the mini-dungeons. Gone! No one was buying gold, so now they have drastically reduced the amount of gold we can get from missions. And they have raised the cost of fusion to make us spend more of the gold. I don’t like stupid developers. I like greedy developers EVEN LESS!

Pippin
    @diannap

I totally have to agree. I never ever win any of these premium birds. This last one, the red bird, I tried to win him over 25 times, 25 tries to win a bird that is claimed to get increase chances to win as you keep trying. NOT, I was able to win just one bird ever, in my whole time playing this game. Not only that, you did increase the price of trying to win 5 star birds…ARE YOU ALL INSANE. The thing that gets me most of all, is pitting battles up against others that have much much higher scores….will the little person win…I Think NOT. Also, the battles in the arena, what the heck, I don’t know if any of you have noticed, but lose a battle and they take … lets say 29 points from you, try to win the points back and you always get less. 29 points for losing, 24 points for winning. What is that???? The entire game has turned very unfair unless you are spending real money to keep getting all the things needed to level up your birds fast. I wont ever spend any money on this game as I feel they have really stacked the cards up very unfair for most. Take a look at again ROVIO, stop thinking with your own wallets and start thinking about the people that play the game. I am very close to just an uninstall. GOOD GO

aux80
    @aux80

I don’t think you’ve seen the new update yet. You’re going to LOVE it! If you thought it was bad before, just wait…

Pippin
    @diannap

You mean it gets worse? I will be in for a total delete from my ipad. Such a pity

Just got the update……you were right…..loving it???? not a chance

stu
    @stutheobald

The latest update is amazing, I love the caps on various things for no reason.

I also love that in order to evolve a bird now you have to build a full team of five high level birds to get close to getting any amount of evolution rewards from the dungeons….on the lowest level you would have to grind 50 dungeons, each requiring 10 keys to get enough for the evolution. That means 500 PVP games to evolve a lvl 50 bird on the lowest level and 50 pvp games on the hardest level as a minimum…..

Just had another look, with 3 level 55 5* star birds and two lvl 20 3* birds I can just about attempt a hard dungeon, an insane dungeon requires more than 5 lvl 50 5* birds meaning that you have to grind through the build for the team (2500+ pvp games for the keys at a minimum just for evolution) plus the chances of getting a 5* bird to begin with and then the birds needed to level up to 50 …all seems like a bit of a nightmare

Pippin
    @diannap

I have tried so many times to get 5* birds. They jacked up the cost of buying 10 eggs at a time…what for? that’s what I ask, they didn’t give 5* birds before they jacked the price and now they still don’t give 5* birds.

I am so disappointed in the dungeons just like you. Can’t even play them now unless you have many birds to even enter each one. I really am very disappointed, what started out as a very fun game has turned into a game of NO chance. Unless, you are willing to bring in real money so you can buy gold to buy what you need. Me, never going to put a cent into this game, it does not deserve my hard earned money.

Stu….it is a nightmare

Home Forums Angry Birds Evolution Forum Well done angry birds you have destroyed my favourite games

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.