weird new glitches and freezing

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum weird new glitches and freezing

• never had glitches since the random reset back to zero but now, after reaching level 200 this second go round, strange new glitches are happening. First energicons images blacking out so only their names appear on the selection page and during game play, the chosen energicon image remained blacked out. uninstalled, reinstalled. worked ok. then it would load and freeze after the intro page. uninstalled reinstalled. got a round of play and a character upgrade in. Now it freezes all the time. suggestions? hesitant to uninstall and reinstall again. I play on android tablet and its running version 1.6.31 now

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Replies
  • Power Pork
    @abginebird

This is a graphical update.
    There are two reasons:
    1.Memory full
    2.Bad internet connection.
    However, I don’t why it’s freezing
    You should Report this to Rovio.

ABTonAndroid5guy
    @abtonandroidguy

I have the same symptoms, absolutely unplayable as of yesterday – game starts, presents the map, then sometimes I can touch a coin but it then quickly CRASHES back to Android 5.0 (on Samsung) home page. Don’t ever get a chance to send a file or anything meaningful to Rovio now, it’s become a major disappointment!

maybelline
    @maytyeung

now, it won’t even load, forget getting to the map. uninstalled and reinstalled, and…… even the tutorial will no longer load. am walking away for a while… sigh. had sent note to rovio, we’ll see what happens or if there is a fix on the way.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum weird new glitches and freezing

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.