Week 185 AB Freinds

Home Forums Angry Birds Friends Forum Week 185 AB Freinds

• Walkthroughs for week 185 show a xmas tree as the slingshot & its snowing. I don’t have that.Did I miss an update?

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Replies
  • DianeGuest495
    @dianeguest495

The Christmas tree is a slingshot that is a purchased item!! Hope this helps!!

sandersig
    @sandersig

Yes it does….thx. I prefer not to use powerups.Like the challenge of useing what is given to get high scores. The tree slingshot also flings the ornaments off the tree..Mmmm
    Still not sure about that. Wish the AB Friends tournament was without powerups or was seperated into high score w/powrrups & high score without.

DianeGuest495
    @dianeguest495

Hi again. Yes, I can understand that. I don’t know if that will ever happen, though. Well, as you probably know, the walkthroughs here give a “no power” and a “power-ed” score which you can use to see how your scores measure up! The ornaments off the tree are an added bonus to the slingshot which give more fighting power and hence a higher score! Actually, when you think of the top highest scoring people in each league, one can assume they use power-ups!! Even Sal whose page this is has all the bells and whistles, too! Sorry Sal ;)! Actually, I’d like it if there weren’t power ups! It’s an expensive habit! Rovio laughs all the way to the bank! Again, hope that helps.

sandersig
    @sandersig

Thx again Diane….good to know someone else agrees.

Heavyrail
    @heavyrail

The Christmas Tree slingshot (aka Jingle Sling) is not a powerup. You only need to purchase it once, and you will always be able to use it. And you don’t need to spend real money – it can be purchased with bird coins.

sandersig
    @sandersig

Ok….thx

Home Forums Angry Birds Friends Forum Week 185 AB Freinds

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.