Weapons

• Im a begginer. I never see a perk, a weapon ugrade place and so on till now… where can i find this?? Sorry for the English.

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Replies
  • TheRedBird
    @redbird-justin

level up trainers,get perks,get weapons.

01023927lolol
    @harharhar

Yes,you can only get perks more often when you are level 10-12 or higher,and more rare items in level 16 or higher.
    Not sure for epic items as I only got 10+ rare items but no epic items.I am such nooooob

ChuckWizard2016
    @leonardocsm2016

Hm… interesting… What level are you Har? There must be a level where epic weapons starts to appear :x

sal9
    @sal9

@leonardocsm2016 Epic items are very, very rare. I’m at level 28, and only have 6 epic items. I’ve had a few epic items show up early on, but did not have the storage capacity to buy them. I suggest you focus on rare items and level them up to tier 2-3. A Tier 2 rare is the same as Tier 1 epic by the way.

sal9
    @sal9

Also, here is a little sneak peak of what comes after an Epic item is maxed:

01023927lolol
    @harharhar

@sal9 this is not yours……..This is beatle x’s weapon isn’t it?
    @leonardocsm2016 I am lvl 18 now and I only have 1 epic item…………….Starting from lvl 16 ok?
    @sal9 seriously?Impossible.
    I can’t even afford 1 epic item from shop.I am always out of gold.
    I also found that every one month you will have a epic care package and epic boxes.So better get started to save stars

sal9
    @sal9

That is correct @harharhar I suspect BeetleX, Colias and Benghaca will be the first to unlock Legendary items.

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘Battle Bay Forum (closed)’ is closed to new topics and replies.