we deserve 5000 gems as compensation

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum we deserve 5000 gems as compensation

• Everyone!The update now has just angered the whole world off.
    null
    like this here.Its 50 bucks,for a SINGLE cart.
    So if your progress was updated,we would have lost so much money!
    Why would we update if we know whats gonna come?Don’t forget the special carts,which are special.We invested time and effort into this,and most of us bought the coin doubler.(I did not buy)
    WE DESERVE A MASS REFUND!!!!

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Replies
  • ZoomRhonda
    @rhonda90402

I received over 10,000 Gems and over 100,000 coins but it goes fast and it is so confusing on what you are actual spending your coins and gems on and what carts the parts go on…The whole game is FUBAR. The carts go so slow the games are not fun anymore…I will use up all the coins and gems they converted and gave me from before the switch and probably quit the game most likely. I want to see if I get a complete cart updated and see what it can do???? They should have left the carts we had that were totally upgraded completed and introduced new carts to use these parts on.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@redbird-justin And not only Gems and our coins back on the double for 2 years playing bleeding to unlock so many carts and their upgrades…

Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

If you already spent a lot of Gems on karts in the first version of Go!, then you should have well over enough Gems to use in Go! 2.0, a plus you’ll earn a lot if you play the game consecutively every day, so with some patience you can satisfy all your gem-going needs- no need for a compensation if the game is running how it’s supposed to! :)

Narc
    @narc

The whole point is that they should not have reset all of our games. I’ve never seen anything like this before where a game developer provides an update which resets the entire game. They should have just created a new game like they did in angry birds 2. This is absolutely ridiculous and insulting after all the time we put in playing the first version.

TheRedBird
    @redbird-justin

I bet even birdleader is even upset out this…its the worst action rovio has done.

oldschool
    @oldschool

It should teach you: the best way to fix Go is to uninstall it.

Cheryl24k
    @cheryl24k

Not happy about this. Very hard figuring out the new game. The karts are very slow with terrible handling. Upgrading is slow but, I’ve figured that one out now. At least they started me out with over 20,000 gems and 150,000 coins. There was a compensation for the coin doubler.

Refusing to give up right now. It’s the only game I play.

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum we deserve 5000 gems as compensation

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.