WE ARE LOOKING FOR NEW PLAYERS. STOP BY AND CHECK US OUT. SOY UN PERDEDOR #41311

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum WE ARE LOOKING FOR NEW PLAYERS. STOP BY AND CHECK US OUT. SOY UN PERDEDOR #41311

• Got a couple of couches sleep on the love seat

Our clan, “SOY UN PERDEDOR” # 41311, is currently looking for new members.

We are an active clan with no minimums.

OUR ONLY REQUIREMENT IS TO PLAY IN CLAN VS. CLAN BATTLES!

As of today, 05/12/2019, we have 34 members. Our clan power right now is 18517. We are currently an Amethyst level clan closing in on Diamond level.

We are active in clan events, battles and the Mighty Eagle Boot Camp.

Our clan is open to the public and all levels are welcome.

Stop by and check us out. This is a great place to grow your flock while helping others grow theirs.

If your clan is struggling, maybe we could merge your clan into ours. Send me a reply or an email.

Thanks!

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Replies
  • Hello @chrispdog 🙂

I’m not the forum police or anything, but you’ve started multiple recruiting threads here, as well as posting your entire roster in the main recruitment thread almost daily. I admire your persistence and your desire to grow your clan, but you’re over the line into spamming the forum. You already have maximum visibility. If you’re still not getting recruits, posting again here will not help. You can try Facebook, although it’s even more competitive there, or you can try a different message. In any case, as someone who checks this forum regularly, I would request that you please dial back on these posts a little bit.

I truly wish you and your clan the best of luck, and I hope you manage to fill out your roster with active players. 😊

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum WE ARE LOOKING FOR NEW PLAYERS. STOP BY AND CHECK US OUT. SOY UN PERDEDOR #41311

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.