War Pass Crashing Game

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum War Pass Crashing Game

• As the title says really. Is anyone else getting this?

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Replies
  • Soldeed
    @soldeed

Is anyone else getting this??? I’ve updated to the latest version, and have even tried reinstalling it a a couple of times, but having no joy. I keep getting a ‘download failed’ error on the loading screen (although it does load). The game is mostly OK, but the war pass is stuck on the final day of season 9, and crashes the game when I go into it.

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

Having problems with these new war pass characters, I’ve tried them as buddy but game crashed every time. So I’m definitely not going to buy war pass before this is fixed. Rest of the game still works fine also playing on Android here.

Tahtorak
    @tahtorak

Well, unlike what happened during the Acid Storm event, it appears this isn’t a problem that can be solved with airplane mode.

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

I bought the season 10 Prime Pass, unlocked Sergeant Omega Supreme, made a couple of runs with him and no crashes 🤷🏼‍♂️

I’m playing on iPad Pro.

PS. On (cold) loading/starting the game I do get the “Download failed” error but that doesn’t seem to have any consequences.

Soldeed
    @soldeed

I can’t even play season 10, let alone buy the prime pass :-/ The game is otherwise OK for me, but I’m having the same issue with the war pass on both my iPad and iPhone. Nothing I can do until R/E fix it, but recent experience says that could be a couple of weeks away…

Soldeed
    @soldeed

I *still* can’t get to play season 10, because the war pass is still stuck on the last day of season 9, and crashes as it’s giving coins from that :-/

otter
    @otter

So I think I figured this out….. The IOS update is available, but for Androids it is not so my cloud saved version is not compatible with the available update from the Play store which crashes when trying to update or launch the app.     R/E please fix this issue

Soldeed
    @soldeed

That might be the issue that’s causing whatever problem you’re having, but it isn’t for mine. The iOS update was a week ago, but that either didn’t fix, or even caused, the problem I’m having with the war pass still being stuck on the last seconds of season 9, and crashing the game when I try to collect final rewards and move on.

Smoke
    @severus6886

I am having the same issue.  The game won’t even load for me!  Very frustrating!!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum War Pass Crashing Game

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.