GC Achievement : IEM – Walking Towers

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum GC Achievement : IEM – Walking Towers

• Hello,

Does one of you know from which rank we begin to meet Walking Towers ?

Or then is from a certain level reached by a single character ?

Thank you in advance

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Replies
  • datguygamer
    @datguygamer

I think the moment you unlock a few of the areas, the game thinks that you have made a decent progress in the game and starts throwing Mortar Towers at you (regardless of your bot level).

Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

@grimmjow they appear when you have about half of the unlockable (not counting TFs you can get from events) Transformers- Walking Mortar Towers started popping up for me when I first got Energon Starscream

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

I remember first seeing them at rank 67

01023927lolol
    @harharhar

For me,they give me after I unlock brawl for a while but before you unlock grey slam grimlock

01023927lolol
    @harharhar

Well…….I thought that it should be different for everybody

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

On my main save (existing since the beginning) the achievement GC “Electromagnetic Pulse” whom I had unlocked, blocked again one year ago further to an update where Rovio corrected exactly a problem of achievement…

Of the blow I try to prove a theory (which worked with achievements also blocked on AB Epic) : it is not GC who is buggy, but save.
    In fact the save does not send the request “unlock” to the GC because its code possesses the information that it is already made (what is true, I had already unlocked the achievement).

Thus, by redoing a new game (on another device, but with the same account GC), the achievement should unlock.

Some people say that it is because of Energons, then that before their implementation, there were only 3 powers (airstrike, shield and IEM).
    But I think that it is needs, because by testing a new game on another account GC, the achievements about airstrikes and shield progressed.

Thus it is neither GC nor Energons which are the cause of the problem, but the save… And Rovio with his incapacity to manage this kind of problem…

I inform you as soon as I met my 1st Walking Tower.

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

That works. The progress of the achievement in Game Center started again thanks to the blank save. I am 20 %.

My theory is thus valid.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum GC Achievement : IEM – Walking Towers

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.