Voland is banned

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Voland is banned

• SHOCKING NEWS!VOLAND IS BANNED FROM ANGRY BIRDS FIGHT

shocking am I right?Rovio finally took action against this cheater and is ban slingshotted.

Viewing 20 replies - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Replies
  • 01023927lolol
    @harharhar

Yes it is true
    Good news to all of us
    But do not laugh at him anymore.Otherwise it was very rude to him:(

justpast40
    @justpast40

@redbird-justin & @harharhar, how do you know he’s been banned? When I last looked sometime yesterday he was number 11 & while I don’t see him now, couldn’t he have changed his name ?

Right now, I’m actually more concerned about the #1. Within 6 hrs after the game started he had close to 3000 points. I’m not sure that was mathematically possible even if you want to spend gems/money for additional Ship lives.

TomT
    @tomt

@justpast40 It’s possible that he changed his name, but I don’t think so.

Because I think he hacks games to show “Voland” is superior than everybody else. He wants to let people know “See, this what I can do, and this is how good I am, I am smart”.

So I don’t think he changed his name. “Voland” is like his trademark. Unless he changed his “trademark” to avoid detection. But I think he hacks because he can, not because he wants to be the top player, so I think he will try to find other ways to hack, and we shall see “Voland” again.

Of course unless Rovio system-banned the user name “Voland”, but then he can just choose another “trademark” when he hacks again. May I suggest “Dnalov”?

If I hacked this game because I wanted to be the top player, I would stay low profile. I would try to keep myself in top-2000 and top-5000 without attracting attention to myself.

justpast40
    @justpast40

Just as Event at 11:00pm EDT, Voland was once again #1 with 244354. I don’t think it was an imposter, I think he’d changed his name. It seems Rovio continues to allow him to play. The #2 was so …. far behind with 168875.

@tomt
    , I agree with your belief that he doesn’t want to be the best player, rather he wants people to think he’s smart, but he’s just so pathetic! I pity him, assuming it’s a he, that he has nothing else in his life than this; it’s really quite sad if you think about it

TheRedBird
    @redbird-justin

how about the top 3? mightyred thinks he is cheating

Veggie
    @veggie

Where do I see the ranking of all players??

justpast40
    @justpast40

@veggie, I quickly looked as game ended. I know no way now to see other players’ rankings.

Sorry @redbird-justin, not sure about Top 3 but I think those players stayed pretty consistent in last day.

Now I’m not so sure that LB wasn’t a little wonky because I thought when I’d won my last Fight a little before the Event ended the most points were over 250k which I don’t even think is possible, so it would seem Voland’s 244k couldn’t have been #1; maybe it was a Server issue.

Rovio obviously didn’t purge the LB of cheaters this time. During the last few Events my official rank was higher than the last Rank I’d seen just before the Event ended, presumably because Rovio disallowed some (as I remember 50-100) cheaters. On both my iPad & iPhone, my official Rank this morning was the same as when Event ended last night, so clearly they didn’t remove any scores.

GemMoon4
    @gemmoon4

I not only saw the same thing u did, @justpast40, but I also have a screen shot of the top 10 taken moments before the end of the event. And I also have some interesting screen shots of “Aptem” during the most recent Monster Pig Event. That user name was apparently the alias that V used during the event. His poor equipment & ship parts are laughable! I have also beat him twice PVP, and I am not a really good player. So he’s more pathetic than we thought!

If someone could pls tell me how to upload the screen shots, I would b happy to share.

Anonymous

@gemmoon4 To upload a screenshot, go to your album and look for the “upload screenshot” button. Once there, click the box that says “select file”. This will bring up your documents and thus your gallery. Once you select your file and click “upload”, you can now edit your picture. Nothing needs done here so just push “save”.

You have now uploaded your photo. To post it here, look under the photo to see 4 different URLs. Copy the 2nd URL, paste it into your comment, then post.

GemMoon4
    @gemmoon4

Thx for the advice, but I should have mentioned that I have an iPad. I’m not sure it “allows” this function. I don’t see an Upload option. Frustrated!

GemMoon4
    @gemmoon4

Below are the first three cheaters, oops, I mean players, in the screen shot I have. Note 3 has an image of a star in his username; I substituted with an asterisk.

1 – Voland 244354
    2 – TWKC_J@son 168875
    3 – VPN*Heman 159523

Anonymous

@gemmoon4 Really? Are you on the mobile version or computer version of the website? Because you should the computer version.

GemMoon4
    @gemmoon4

The problem isn’t with the website (I prefer ‘desktop’ sites, BTW); it appears to be an iPad/Safari issue. There simply isn’t an option to upload from within the photo album. I will see if “there’s an app for that.”

justpast40
    @justpast40

@gemmoon4, I’ve uploaded pics from my iPad since 2012 or 2013. Using @partshade instructions, once I select upload after navigating to my ABN Album, I hit chose file, Photo Library, Camera Roll & then select my pic. All ABN pic uploads have to be thru navigating thru the ABN members’ Album “upload” link. It sounded like you’re attempting to upload from iPad Album without going thru your ABN Album 1st & that is an issue. Hope this helps

01023927lolol
    @harharhar

TWKC_J@son is a hacker too?
    I met him last time in bomb arena cup and I easily won him but he already have 10+ winning streaks for just 10 minutes!
    I am not sure whether he is a cheater or not
    But thanks to him.Because I defeat him,so the rare Hercules helmet is mine.:)

GemMoon4
    @gemmoon4

@justpast40, Thx for trying to help. I am ‘in’ the correct album, but I don’t see an Upload button at all. I can ‘share’ via email, message, and social media, etc., but again, no Upload option. BTW, I have a 1st gen iPad Air with newest OS update. Not sure if that makes a difference. Thx again!

TomT
    @tomt

#1. He’s really been banned
    #2. He changed his name
    #3. He quit this game

I’m thinking #3

#1. it’s difficult to ban players. If you can just proxy or go on using public internet, the ip’s will always be different, which makes it difficult to ban specific ip’s.

#2. If I could hack the game, I would keep my name to let people know that “Hey, my trademark is Vorland, this is how good I am, even Rovio can’t handle me.”

01023927lolol
    @harharhar

@tomt I now really wants to say “Fu*k you” and eat shi* to Voland

GemMoon4
    @gemmoon4

Aptem=Voland

TomT
    @tomt

@gemmoon4 Oh, well, then that’s that. Like I said, it’s almost impossible to ban any particular player.

I am disappointed at Voland though, because changing his “trademark” is admitting defeat. He has been beaten, that’s why he wants to make a new name and start again.

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Voland is banned

Viewing 20 replies - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • The forum ‘Angry Birds Fight! Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.