Videos not being offered

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Videos not being offered

• Has anyone else noticed they’re not being offered videos for double coins, health refresh, Spark Run extra 10%, etc?

Yesterday the video button seemed slow to appear, today so far it’s just not there for me. Anyone else?

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Replies
  • NoahLot
    @noahlot

Oh they just came back after not working for hours and intermittently yesterday.
    Of course… after I post a thread about it…

VoltronPig
    @voltronpig

I’ve been having issues with ads for about a week now. Last week the ads would play but at the end of the ads, it would say the video couldn’t load. So you had to play the ads 3 or 4 times to get the benefit. Sucked, I played less cuz of it.

Poncho
    @poncho

This happens to me constantly now.  I realize there’s probably a limit on how many you can watch, but now I can’t watch any.

VoltronPig
    @voltronpig

I’m still not getting any ads. Aren’t these ads a win/win for everyone? You would think they’d fix this issue if they saw ad revenue decrease (assuming they’re on an impression-based payout). My playing has decreased cuz of it too.

The only thing I can think of (if they’re intentionally cutting off ads) is that they get more revenue from people using up more resources and paying $ to replenish those resources, than they do from ads.

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

I haven’t got any issues with ads, so maybe it depends on what device or os you are playing? I play on pixel 7 Android phone.

Dredog
    @dredog

<p style=”text-align: right;”>No issues with ads for me either.</p>
    <p style=”text-align: left;”> Do you get the add button?  Inotice when i have poorer service it wont give ads when hitting the button.</p>

VoltronPig
    @voltronpig

That’s possible it’s my service although I can switch between my wifi and cellular but that rarely works (but does at times). It’s weird though cuz ads started working again (100%) within a day of my last post, but then today it’s no longer offering them (or offers them and then says it can’t play the ad).

It could be a compatibility issue with iphones. Most of the time it works but when it doesn’t work, it’s for days at a time.

Bob
    @bob1001

These videos not being provided is really getting bad. It is making almost impossible to advance in this game. They automatically force videos on us before normal levels with no bonuses provided to us but when you need it to recharge a TF it is nowhere to be found. This has been going on for over a week now and if this keeps up what is the point of playing?

Dixie
    @dixie

Hassles recharging

kpnanny
    @kpnanny

Sometimes rebooting the device will work for a few runs, then the offers disappear.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Videos not being offered

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.