Video Keeps Crashing

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Video Keeps Crashing

• The video for free ticket in the Arena, which has been the crappy Funny or Die video all weekend is now crashing before it actually gets to the video. I can’t get the free ticket because the video keeps crashing over and over.

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Replies
  • Katydid
    @katydid

It doesn’t load anywhere. I just lost a second free chest. Then went to the arena to collect winnings from last game. Went in to the first fight then the dang no commercial again. I used a ticket for my second fight! I am so tired of crashing, none working commercials and Rovia help desk that doesn’t help about ready to delete it!

VL
    @vlp57

Same issue for me. Frustrating.

Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

That “Funny or Die” ad isn’t just on Angry Birds 2- I’ve seen it on Epic, Fight!, Transformers, and Bad Piggies to the point where I might reach my hand into my iPad and “yank” out that ad myself if Rovio doesn’t take care of it!

Der Alte
    @rdh91007

Still not fixed!

Der Alte
    @rdh91007

The game is essentially unplsyable until this is fixed!

Der Alte
    @rdh91007

Amen, this is inexcusable!

Rovio, why are you driving your players away with problems like thid?

Der Alte
    @rdh91007

FIX IT ALREADY!

SOMEBODY AT ROVIO NEEDS TO START PAYING ATTENTION!

David Martin
    @david-martin

I’ve been having this problem too. I hate those stupid “Your video is loading/Thanks for viewing great content” ads that show a video player within a browser, because they’re the most susceptible to either not loading or crashing the game at a critical juncture. And this weekend I’ve had nothing but ads from that source, whereas normally they come from a variety of sources.

It is not the player’s fault that a video won’t load. The game should be smart enough to detect that one of its ad providers has a server outage and bring up something from an alternate provider instead. DO NOT PUNISH THE PLAYER FOR SOMETHING THAT IS NOT THE PLAYER’S FAULT.

Jim151
    @jim151

still broken

Der Alte
    @rdh91007

Just worked for me.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Video Keeps Crashing

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.