Video Doublers – have the limits been restored?

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Video Doublers – have the limits been restored?

• I’ve really been going to town on the unlimited video doublers ever since Rovio took off the limits a couple of months ago.

But over the past 24 hours I’ve successfully completed four runs where the video doubler option wasn’t even offered to me at the end.

Has anyone else encountered this?

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Replies
  • Sumit Arora
    @sumitarora15

You are facing this problem from past 24 days and I am facing it from past 6 days..

Video did not complete reward cancelled!!

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@sumitarora15

The issues you and I described are quite different.

In your case your videos start to play but then don’t complete.

In mine, I didn’t even get a chance to play the video – the “Watch Videos” link that usually shows up at the bottom of the screen didn’t appear at all.

[FYI, it’s showing up again now, so it doesn’t appear to be a systemic problem. But still annoying, especially if it happens the next time I play a gold dome …]

Sumit Arora
    @sumitarora15

In the starting I was facing the reward cancelled problem but from past 6 days video option has completely disappeared exactly the same like yours!!

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Yeah, this is annoying – I just wasted an Eggbot intercept because I didn’t get the video doubler – it was a good one too – I had 6,800 coins to double, which of course didn’t happen.

I’ve also got a gold dome ready to go, but now I don’t want to run it if I don’t know for sure that I’d get the doubler – that would be a waste of ten gems.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Video Doublers – have the limits been restored?

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.