New Event – Victory Is Mine

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Event – Victory Is Mine

• It’s again that time of the week so a new event has started!

This event uses one TF and no energonicon.

The event banner for Victory Is Mine

The bonus squad is Support, consisting of Grapple, Drag Strip, Greenlight and Warpath.

All these TFs are also in the exchange with accessories.

Have fun and good luck!

Viewing 21 replies - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Replies
  • deindiaan
    @deindiaan

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Pfff 6 days playing with crapple without an energonicon, 8500 for the crates and I’m out! 😣</p>

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

@deindiaan I have green star Warpath and I was just thinking that I might have an easy week because so many have promoted Grapple (am I spelling that correctly 🤔). But it’s summer (in the northern hemisphere) so have a nice ABT summer holiday 👍

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

@grimlockdown

If it was a 2 bot event I would had promoted warpath a little as well. He’s great to play with, but I’m not going to waste so much sparks to promote him to red crown as my crapple is at the moment.

BarbieB
    @barbieb

I don’t have any of the bots in this squad, so I’m going to try and unlock one. Which one would you all recommend?

Just want to point out, Rodimus is INSANELY USEFUL in this event today. His fireballs destroy coin blocks (as well as glass and wood blocks) in one hit.

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

@barbieb

Try to unlock warpath, he’s great!

Pako
    @pako

I am playing with Grapple… and it’s painful. I tried the other bots and I agree with the others: Warpath.

BarbieB
    @barbieb

Thanks so much for the feedback, Everyone. Warpath it is!!! :-)

@lostyyy
    @deindiaan @grimlockdown @pako

Andrew
    @andrewinireland

Actually Fartbubble is quite decent once you know how to play her- the trick is to bank her bubbles off of other objects rather than shoot targets directly.

ABT
    @abt

Warpath is by-far the best in this group (mine promoted to Red crown). I have Greenlight (shoots bubbles) promoted to Purple crown as a second and is quite useful for having more bots doing the SparkRun. Stay far away from Crapple!

Just because Grapple has a tractor beam doesn’t mean he’s complete shit. The tractor beams can help take out towers easier (though not as easy as the anti-gravity gun or Rodimus’ fireballs), and can lead to some humorous pig deaths.

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

I just couldn’t play one more day more with crapple. Yesterday stone block day, and that with crapple, no way. So wasted 100k sparks and I have red crown warpath now, he’s doing fantastic even with the unicron👍

ADK38
    @adk38

Yup, about 20000 points for knocking unicron out with Warpath 😄

ABT
    @abt

Warpath seems to be made for destroying Unicron. He moves slowly and his laser beam quickly cuts down Unicron’s health. I usually finish off Unicron in less than 3/4 of the run with plenty of time before Astrotrain comes.

I think he’s too efficient at taking out the Pig Boss though. I usually try to keep Pig Boss alive as long as possible so I can shoot down more missiles for more points but with Warpath I always accidently blow him up too early most of the time.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

@abt Yea, using Warpath on Boss Pig is tricky since he shoots through everything. The key is to make sure the missiles are clear of Boss Pig before firing. If I’m patient, I can get 1000+ points stringing him out to the end.

ABT
    @abt

My 10 gold crates. Not too bad with gems..

Pinokio
    @papakarlo

@abt I really don’t know, why they coded so weird random for gold crates, when some players get so many gems, while others got nothing during months. Lucky you, congrats.

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

@papakarlo

Guess you mean something like this crap?

Poncho
    @poncho

That’s even worse than what I got – zero gems, but a couple of L16 overpowers (personally, I don’t see any difference in the performance of overpowered bots).  Fortunately, I only spent 30 gems during the week to hit certain token amounts.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Event – Victory Is Mine

Viewing 21 replies - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.