Veteran Player Seeking Active/Competitive Clan

Home Forums Angry Birds Evolution Forum Veteran Player Seeking Active/Competitive Clan

• I’m currently searching for a new clan to join in AB Evolution. My in game SN is phildo & I like to think of myself as a veteran player I play multiple times daily & im currently at level 100 w/many 5* prestiged birds & managed to hatch or win just about every limited edition bird from events w/the exception of a few here & there I missed due to events in life. The clan I was in I started when the game initially released & it was just my IRL friends & I but as time went on some of em stopped playing daily & some just stopped playing all together for 1 reason or another. So needless to say it’s been a while since I’ve been able to grind with an active group & get any sort of benefit from events when it’s just me competiting in a 1 man clan. I try to remain active in arena week to week but my main focus are events & story. I’m currently at the 7,000 trophy reset level in Arena. I work in a wireless retail environment so needless to say I’m on multiple times daily. If you’re a clan leader or co leader & have an open spot plz shoot me an invite. I do contribute gold as well as activating or extending clan perks.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Replies
  • Annem302
    @annem302

Phildo – I co-lead ABE Nesters, a clan that started here at ABN.  We’re very interested in inviting you and will send an invite shortly.  Just so you are aware, we do require you join our discord server, because clan chat is so bad.  In terms of ABE Nesters’ requirements, we ask for 2500 event points each time, 25xp daily, and mpdc daily.  We are event-focused, and achieve all event rewards and mpdc rewards.  Do arena only as you need to run dungeons for keys.  We’re a friendly group, and clan leadership has been playing together over a year.  We enjoy the game and enjoy playing with each other!  If that sounds good, accept our invite to Nesters!

Annem302
    @annem302

Oh, and here’s where our perks are sitting right now,  

Annem302
    @annem302

Phildo, we had someone join ABE Nesters this morning, so we are now full.  I would like to offer you a spot in our second clan, Angry Hurt 3.  Same leadership – but Angry Hurt 3 is a bit less active in terms of achieving clan rewards (usually 1K coin level for events).  We would put you on our discord server, and move you to Nesters as soon as we have another opening.  Generally, it takes from 1-2 weeks to move someone up.  Angry Hurt 3 is also a level 28 clan, so all perks are available; they are usually at a little lower level than Nesters.  I will send you an invite to Angry Hurt 3.

Home Forums Angry Birds Evolution Forum Veteran Player Seeking Active/Competitive Clan

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.