Very aggravating

Home Forums Angry Birds Friends Forum Very aggravating

• right in the middle of a challenge which I was winning my whole game got booted off!! Oh and I love when you use the Matilda bird as a wingman only to go to hit w/big red and she disappears!!! How annoying! Only when you want them to disappear they hang around forever!!!! Thinking of just playing for fun again it’s not like we win real $$ or even get what we deserve 😡

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Replies
  • sasilik
    @sasilik

Supposedly you have device which does not satisfy requirements for a game. I for example have device with 1GB RAM and 4 core CPU and it is not that its not sufficient for game but it is not sufficient for displaying advertisements. My game crashes quite often when game starts displaying AD, during the AD or after ending it. And they started randomly displaying ADs between stages. They need money after all. I gave up Star Cup because of this (no AD money at all from me now) and score weirdness. I can cope when game crashes during normal play because I just lose current score and can play again but in Star Cup I lose entire 2 stage game, stars I have won and I can’t play again. SC is just worthless appendix for a game now.

Home Forums Angry Birds Friends Forum Very aggravating

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.