version 2.0.7.0

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum version 2.0.7.0

• I see the “Claim Bonus” is broken on the Spark Run again.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Replies
  • Tobyjug
    @tobyjug

Since the latest updates..

noticed when on the weekly challenge, if a second bot is available to play their weapon shot is accompanied by lots of white circles that looks different to before. Although not if they are put in the first space. Dead end and Halloween evil Optimus seem especially inflicted.

Have been more interested to play – especially since ponying up the cost of the war pass.    Devs have been working hard on this game recently in a way that I haven’t been so successful to benefit from. So this seems a great positive as I’m enjoying it at the moment.

Boz
    @boz

Worked for me today on iOS although I didn’t use it because I refuse to play their videos now.

Soundwave
    @soundwave

Can anyone tell me if the latest iOS update fills up your silo with crystals?  I’m wondering if I should spend all I have before I do the update.

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

@soundwave Update from 2.0.3 to 2.0.7 filled the silos (but not from 2.0.7 to 2.0.8).

Dixie
    @dixie

Claim bonus has not been working for the last 4 updates.  As usual nothing is fixed of late.

Andrew
    @andrewinireland

I think we can forget about being compensated for all the lost tokens this week. I think the derisory 1500 (or was it only 1000) is all we are going to get.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum version 2.0.7.0

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.