Deceptihogs' Revenge (iOS & Android) – new characters and more

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Deceptihogs' Revenge (iOS & Android) – new characters and more

Viewing 13 replies - 51 through 63 (of 63 total)
  • Replies
  • Red7827
    @gulgor0

Actually the maximum profit the player can achieve is “Variant Character + Squad Bonus + Video Watch Bonus + Golden Egg Dome Bonus”. It actually can multiply by:
    Variant Bonus: 2x more coins
    Squad Bonus: 1.4x more coins (maximum)
    Video Watch Bonus: 2x more coins + pigs
    Golden Egg Dome Bonus: 5x more coins
    This can actually can count into around:
    1000 coins – Basic average amount of coins
    v
    5000 coins – Golden Egg Dome
    v
    7000 coins – Squad Bonus
    v
    10000 coins – Variant Bonus (doesn’t maximize the coins scored with Squad Bonus)
    v
    20000 coins – Video Watch Bonus
    This can overall give the player profit of about 20x more coins with that setup. However, it is very rare to find a chance with Variant character and Golden Egg Dome.

Hex
    @hxadecmel

@optimuspig I noticed the pile of gold, but only after unlocking it. Sometimes i have had to wait until the bot recharges to tackle the mission. If you do find that you notice a way to predetermine a gold dome please let me know. I have been trying to pay attention but thus far i have not been able to discern if it will be a gold done without “clicking” it.

@mighty-red-1
    The rewards boosts are not correct the way they present them, as i said before. They depict it as a linear calculation It shows a 40% squad bonus, the a 100% ultimate character bonus. In the simplified example below it should work like this:

Coins earned in level = 100
    Squad bonus (40%) = 40
    Subtotal is now 140
    Then add Ultimate character bonus should be 140*2
    Total should be $280.

In reality it is

Coins earned in level = 100
    Squad bonus (40%) = 40
    No new subtotal
    Then add Ultimate character bonus 100*2
    Total is $240.

I realize in this simplified example 40 coins doesn’t look like much but when you’re talking 10 to 20 times this, it makes a significant difference.

They should put the Squad and character bonuses side-by-side instead of underneath each other as if is were a mathematical equation. I believe it is done intentionally to be deceiving, that is why i am clarifying this point.

@mighty-red-1
    Thank you for confirming the frequency of the gold dome levels, it felt to me like every other or third day. How did you know it is every third day for sure? Do you have access to some documentation i missed? This is a classic example of details an everyday player would want to know, to aid in strategy. Rovio has been unwilling to provide this level of detail AFAIK, so if you have a resource i would very much like to view it. Please. Also would you mind explaining what you mean by “they appear as a 7th level.” I apologize if the answer is obvious but i would like to know what that means? Thank you..

@gulgor0
    I would like to illustrate to you how I came to such a score on a Gold dome level. You seem to be stating that there is a maximum, and it is well below what I observed in my own Game-play. It all started with the fact that the Dome level I was referencing netted me over $14,000 coins. (you use 5,000 coins in your example).

Level coins = 14,500
    Squad bonus = 5,800
    Subtotal 20,300
    Video Watch – 40,600

Imagine if I had been using a variant character? That would have been crazy. I just put this out here because t seemed like you were calling B.S. on my post. I saw it, it was there. If it happens again, i will use my other cell to take a pic and upload it. As i said i would be terrified to try a screenshot because the game is so unstable, i wouldn’t want to lose that many coins. I wasn’t Lying, and 20,000 certainly is not the limit. I do agree that setting up that situation is rare, but I think it would be worth it if you could. I have actually never seen a Gold dome level offered on an Ultimate character, maybe that’s just bad luck for me.

I really wish they would get rid of the “wrong level complete/disappearing level,” “Thudden death,” “useless partner/cant transform or use special weapon,” and calculate the ultimate character bonus correctly when Grimlock comes out second in Jenga mode bugs! This game would be a lot more fun. But I’m addicted so all i can do is complain and hope Rovio pays attention. Hopefully now that the IOS update is done, they can focus on fixing the android version. Cheers!

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

@hxadecmel I’m just saying the frequency of the Golden Egg Domes based on my almost one month of gameplay with the update, as I am (obviously) an Android user. As for the “7th level”, Golden Egg Domes don’t appear in the way that a regular level is transformed into a Golden Egg Dome. Instead, they appear as a separate level, so there’s no point hoping for a Golden Egg Dome with an ultimate character if 4 of the 6 regular levels are ultimate character levels.

Hex
    @hxadecmel

@mighty-red-1
    I apologize i still don’t understand what you mean. What is a 7th level? Are you saying that at any time there can be a maximum of six levels available to play? And that the golden done is an extra? You also said “Golden Egg Domes don’t appear in the way that a regular level is transformed into a Golden Egg Dome. Instead, they appear as a separate level” Does that mean that some levels start out as regular and then at some point become a golden done when you “click it” and some levels are like that from the start?

Lastly you said there is no point in hoping for an ultimate character for a golden dome if 4 of the 6 are regular, I don’t get that? Again i apologize for being obtuse but would mind trying to explain ti again tome? Thanks.

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

@hxadecmel
    It’s just like you said in the beginning – there can be a max of 6 levels ready to play, but the Golden Egg Dome appears as an extra [a 7th] level. It’s not that one of those 6 levels will become a Golden Egg Dome.

Lastly, imagine that all 4 ultimate characters have their levels ready to be played. And if you’ll wait until a Golden Egg Dome appears, I’m sorry to say that you won’t play it with an ultimate character, because as I just said, the Golden Egg Dome appears as a separate level.

P.S., this is as clear as it can possibly be, so if you STILL don’t understand… it’s your problem.

Hex
    @hxadecmel

OK, i was not aware of the 6 level max. I didn’t see it in the documentation anywhere. If i had known that the rest would have made perfect sense. There was no need to be snarky telling me it’s my problem if i didn’t understand. And i get it that if all four of your ultimate’s are waiting to be played than there cannot be ANY other level generated for them, golden dome or not. I’m not stupid, and I’m Sorry I wont ask you any more questions.

wackybadger
    @wackybadger

I can’t get the update. I’m on a Galaxy S4 running KitKat. It doesn’t show up in the Play store as an available update. I have restarted the device to no avail. Oddly, I had paused the game earlier today and thought I saw an ad to upgrade, but I was not on WiFi at the time so I left the game paused until I got home. Attempted to unpause the game and it crashed. Haven’t seen the upgrade ad since. What am I doing wrong?

mck
    @mckwxp

@wackybadger, it’s only the iOS users who are getting an update recently. Android users have already got the update just before Christmas.

wackybadger
    @wackybadger

@mckwxp Yikes. I’d hardly call that an upgrade. The previous Android upgrade was more of a downgrade. Frequent crashes when too much is happening on screen (such as simultaneous missile explosions) and levels not clearing after being completed, sometimes requiring as many as 3 complete runs before clearing. A terrible, terrible “upgrade”. On top of that, I just recently starting seeing this image, which you wouldn’t think they would be serving out to Android users. Androidscreenshot

BuriedTreasure
    @buriedtreasure

I got a Gold Dome level with a variant Optimus Prime. 61,200 coins in one round!! (It didn’t hurt that I got Heatwave as a friend. Lots of destruction!)

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@wackybadge LOL, I’ve been getting that advert as well, even though I recently upgraded in iOS.

Man, Rovio really needs to work on their QC.

foxberg
    @foxberg

Now you can get many more points for a single level

The most points I ever had so far in a single level!!!

LadyDi
    @ladydi102

I’m just getting to this but @mighty-red-1, great read!!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Deceptihogs' Revenge (iOS & Android) – new characters and more

Viewing 13 replies - 51 through 63 (of 63 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.