Changes in v1.2.13 (Android)

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Changes in v1.2.13 (Android)

• An update (v1.2.13) has landed on Angry Birds Transformers. Sadly, the update did not bring any new characters like most of us had expected (including me). However, there are some new features and tweaks:

* now Skywarp not only deals Energon Airstrikes, you can now use him to destroy super hard levels, however, you have to pay gems, but you also get some coins and pigs out of the deal;
    * more of the map has been revealed, but no additional level areas;
    * Sentinel Prime has had a paint job, making him easier to differentiate from Heatwave;
    * the ‘select a teammate’ system has been fixed – some of you might not have gotten a chance to borrow characters from Facebook friends, well now you CAN borrow characters from Facebook friends (I was a victim of this issue);
    * a small mix-up – Goldbite Grimlock’s picture has been changed to the regular Grimlock’s picture;
    * Golden Egg Domes – special levels in which destroyed Pigbots and objects give you a lot more coins than in regular levels; the very first event is free while the subsequent ones will cost 10 gems;
    * new Pigbots – Sharktihogs – have appeared; they jump out of water;
    * a redesign of the south-east forest environment; portals have been added to this environment that either speed up or slow down the action when you pass through them, but only until you pass through another portal; the soundtrack has been changed to “Autobirds, roll out!”, the one that plays in the beach levels;
    * the fireballs now damage you when you get hit directly (prior to this update the character did not take damage when hit directly), fortunately, the blast radius has been (slightly) reduced and the fireballs no longer behave like the heat-seeking missiles making it significantly easier to avoid them;
    * some new transform animations, a new ‘Energon cube collecting’ animation, some characters fire visually different shots and there is a smiley face on Astrotrain;
    * the ‘no Bumblebee levels’ issue has been dealt with (I was a victim of this issue as well);
    * the gold blocks now reward you with up to 500 coins (this is especially convenient for those that have the Jenga mode).
    * according to @gulgor0, “New feature: Now you don’t pay coins to explore areas. It’s free now.”

Unfortunately, the issue where the level does not disappear when completed, instead, another level disappears, and the coins and pigs are not accounted for, has not been fixed. Moreover, a new bug has appeared – on some occasions when a buddy is inserted, he freezes and the transform, Energon power-up & buddy buttons stop working. If you run into this, I suggest you abort the battle to avoid a potential defeat.

If you find any features, tweaks or bugs that I didn’t mention, please write them down in this topic and I will add them as well.

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 29 total)
  • Replies
  • Red7827
    @gulgor0

Overall, i’m dissapointed. They didn’t done pretty much well (mostly glanced the game), and all worst i have seen, was that you generally can’t avoid being hit by Mortar Towers now..
    EDIT: Bonus thing, now only one character awaits you on Astrotrain when finishing a level.
    EDIT2: The special levels now award you with overpowered amount of coins (just hit 10000 coins in one run). Also, the video to double your coins seems like being no longer available…
    EDIT3: There’s also a random chance for a run with boosted Energon character but it doesn’t reward you with more coins. (I was wrong with that)
    EDIT4: Now Energon Starscream shoots faster and deals more damage, but now he shoots projectiles innstead of lasers. The Golden Boxes now also reward you with 500 coins instead of 100.

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

@gulgor0 You CAN avoid the fireballs now – they no longer anticipate your movement, like they did before.
    3 characters await you in Astrotrain, like before.
    I actually mentioned the special levels and what they provide.

Red7827
    @gulgor0

For me, only one character awaits me (earlier was always three characters)
    I didn’t thought they can reward you with that amount of money.

r04ch
    @r04ch

Seems that most all the characters have reduced damage vs mobile mortar towers and any pigs with guns.

The gold cubes are a lot harder to destroy, but increase the amount of coins given.

You can no longer shoot at things within a certain distance of Astrotrain during egress (pre-patch you could aim and fire while walking up the ramp.)

Jenga gives you a lot more coins now. grimlock’s vehicle speed has been increased in this map. Soundwave’s attacks have a wider splash damage range, but reduced direct hit damage.

Starscream shoots faster, but with reduced damage, and does not insta-hit targets.

icorer
    @icorer

Anyone else experiencing problems with graphics? Since the update the water on my map is all green/blue and glitchy. The edges on the characters also look less defined, but during level everything seems pretty much normal. i’m playing on a galaxy tab 2

Au
    @arushss

@mighty-red-1 and all other guyz: so is it ok if I don’t update the game considering the fact that level reset bug has not been solved yet, no new birds unlocked and the moving mortars can damage us more as the mortar balls directed upon us may harm more.?

loynis
    @loynis

Now you don’t get any coins if you fail with an ultimate character (like ultimate optimus or megatron). You still get double coins if you beat the level.

icorer
    @icorer

It is a bit buggy and the graphics are kinda screwed on the map as i mentioned before. II also had one crash mid level, it wasnt a big deal as the event was like it was never played. It is however worth noting the special events really give a lot of extra coin. Not sure how often these will come along but i just made 14000 on one level. Considering the time to normally taken to earn this amount it seems like it might be worthwhile updating,bugs and all.

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

@loynis The double or nothing system with the ultimate characters has always existed, even before this update.

Red7827
    @gulgor0

I have the bug with glitchy water too. Although, no graphical problems in levels.
    Also, is the special level daily or just a gift from Rovio to don’t make us sad?
    More news: there was also a bug where players could play with Bumblebee but couldn’t with Optimus Prime (i was one of these). This bug seems fixed now.

aVIP2u
    @avip2u

In JENGA mode, I don’t think you can kill the walking robot any more. I shoot at it and the green life bar does not change at all, not even a little red.

loynis
    @loynis

Hmm, I was sure I got double rewards for failing with ultimate optimus before. Perhaps it was a bug and it got fixed.

Anyway, now the game specifically tells you about all-or-nothing thing before you play the first time. It never informed me before.

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

@Mighty-Red-1 :

Not still available for iOS.
    You think that it is a good update then ?
    It would seem that we gain more coins more easily.

Were the problems concerning the achievements ingame fixed ?

Here is the list that I established :

– Roll Out ! : Loss of stars with the update. The bar does not progress any more.
    – Incoming ! : The bar does not progress.
    – Skywarp… Smash ! : The bar does not progress.
    – Should’ve kept the instructions : Gain of gems in every realization.

bigorange
    @bigorange

I discovered something about the bug when finishing a level.(no coin or pigs reward and icon stay on the field)

When I shut down the game and restart it after such a level, the coins and pigs are added to my total score. I did it 3 times and it worked 3 times.
    The other problems of the bug stay.

Red7827
    @gulgor0

I also didn’t noticed anything new with the Forest area (unless there are two forest areas, because i didn’t noticed anything new in that one on south-west part of the map)

Jason Stouffer
    @jason-stouffer-39

After I did the update, my game force crashes every time I play a level. I can still collect the coins from the map and do upgrades, but playing the levels is a no go. I put in a ticket for this, but have no resolution yet. Anyone else having this issue?

Anonymous

I haven’t had any of those special Energon levels yet. When will I get them?

Red7827
    @gulgor0

New feature: Now you don’t pay coins to explore areas. It’s free now.

Matt Rohde
    @matt-rohde-10

Does Skywarp regenerate his ability to destroy levels? How often if yes?

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

@matt-rohde-10 I don’t really know much about this feature because apparently Skywarp’s services cost gems and I don’t want to use my gems this way (I only have about 1100 gems). However, a friend told me that Skywarp does recharge.

Red7827
    @gulgor0

He do recharge. But he takes long time to do it (he recharges longer than 8 hours)

Ramiro Vallejo Jiménez
    @ramirovallejo

I think the update screwed starscream, he doesn’t destroy the missiles with one shot

epicbird
    @filipersr

Sky warp recharges only with you use three times, i think.
    Can anyone say to me how to receive double coins ? I received only when use grimlock as partner.

Anonymous

@filipersr Are you talking about Jenga mode or just normal gameplay?

epicbird
    @filipersr

Normal Gameplay

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Changes in v1.2.13 (Android)

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 29 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.