Using popped pigs for characters

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Using popped pigs for characters

• Before when a new character was available, you could use the popped pigs as the currency. Is this going to come back because I want the newest characters coming out, but to have to pay real money is ridiculous. The Newest Prime was $11.99. What’s the point of having a collection of pigs if you can’t use them?

Also when are we going to get new areas to explore? Been going over the same ones for months now. I keep playing so I keep my coin and pig count up, but I am ready for new areas to explore.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Replies
  • WeeNaoise
    @weenaoise

I have played ABT since the beginning. There have been various ways to unlock characters – coins, pigs, missions, purchase. I can only remember new areas being released twice (desert and city) – with other areas already existing but being gradually unlocked for coins. I have no idea how it works for new players because once you have unlocked something, you can’t see if the unlock method changes. I don’t expect to see new areas open again very often – if ever – but new characters will keep popping up, especially if people pay for them.

werehamsta
    @werehamsta

I have a second phone where ABT is still in early levels. Those bots from the first half of the game still need a certain terrain to be uncovered plus the amount of pigs for the cage to be unlocked, just as it was from the beginning.

WeeNaoise
    @weenaoise

I remember needing pigs to unlock a cage, but in the very beginning wasn’t it all money? I think pigs didn’t exist and came along later. It’s so difficult to remember, though. I do remember needing hundreds of thousands of coins at a time when it was exceptional to get 1,000 coins on a single run.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Using popped pigs for characters

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.