Upgrade Strategy (Redirect)

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Upgrade Strategy (Redirect)

• I’m now at rank 93 and I got about 70000 coins. I got 16 TFs and I would like to upgrade, of course. I got L7 of the first 7 TFs and sentinel prime, L6 of galvatron and soundblaster, and L5 of energon starscream, energon grimlock, thundercracker, jazz and brawl. What should I upgrade first, and later?

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Replies
  • Mad Kat
    @vrinda-rajkumar

This topic has already been discussed some days ago here:

Best Upgrade Strategy?

I am at level 157 of the iOS version. My only strategy has been to upgrade characters that I like more over those I like less. The exception is when the game makes it hard for a TF to survive through a misson. Then I am forced to upgrade Heather I like him or not. My TFs range from L7 to L10.

I like The Grimlocks for their ability to deal with the missiles. My first character to take to L10 was the original Grimlock. I did that when other characters who had been unlocked by then were still languishing at level 5 or so.

I like Bludgeon better than Megatron. Megatron makes such a mess of flinging things around instead of destroying them directly. I can target better with Bludgeon though Megatron scores more sometimes because his score is doubled.

My other favorites are Starscream and all the Chef Pig series characters. I don’t score much with Starscream in most games. When I put him into vehicle mode to escape a falling tower he zooms…whoosh… way past the tower and many juicy targets too. Can’t seem to figure out how to get the brakes on in time. But he is so fast and zippy that I have a soft spot.

The Chef Pig characters are reliable on scoring. They may not double, but they get creditable scores from blowing up lots of stuff in a single shot.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Upgrade Strategy (Redirect)

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • The topic ‘Upgrade Strategy (Redirect)’ is closed to new replies.