Updating progress for 24 hours

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Updating progress for 24 hours

• i am somewhat new to the Angry Birds Transformers. Been playing fine until yesterday. It has said its updating my progress and game will restart for an entire day now on my iPad. Like it’s frozen or something. I have restarted, applies an update to my iPad, still its at the same spot. What do I do?

Also it seems like I have been playing the same areas since I started playing this. Not advancing to other places. Everywhere is still covered in clouds. This is about my third week on the game

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Replies
  • Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

“I have restarted, applies an update to my iPad, still its at the same spot. What do I do?”

Try starting your game with the data/wifi turned off.

“Also it seems like I have been playing the same areas since I started playing this.”

You need to unlock enough TFs to gain access to other areas, and then pay a cost in coins to actually uncover those areas.

Rumblebee
    @rumblebee

Hello there,

Before you open the game, please sign out of your Facebook and Game Center via the iOS settings, after this you can start the game. When the notorious ”Update progress” pop-up appears, go into airplane mode and collect some coins in order to create yourself a new local save file. After this you should close the game completely, turn your wifi back on and exit from the airplane mode and open the game again. Your problem should be fixed after this.

Best regards,

Rovio Support Team

Poncho
    @poncho

Rovio’s latest solution does not work. They should warn people that they MUST have a Facebook account to play the game, or risk losing all progress at any given moment.

nykki
    @diamond72

Actually part of it worked. I turned on airplane mode but did nothing else and now it works. And I took airplane mode off and still works

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Updating progress for 24 hours

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.