update with tower of fortune -pig spotter

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum update with tower of fortune -pig spotter

• so a new update to tof where you can get pig spotters which show you where the pig card is for a floor which you can use in the same run as collecting them.

in theory this sounds like a good idea in practice though there is a few problems:

firstly i only got this on floor 13 of the tower at which point i had already had to pigs

secondly they automatically get used as soon as you enter a floor you cannot store them to be used at a later floor. so for me i got it after watching my free video on floor 13 which gave me two it then automatically used it on 14 and 16. in this case it was helpful as i got 3 more floors without worrying about losing everything but i imagege in if you it fairly low it could be a bit wasteful to use it straight away particularly if you have the gems to play on

Viewing 13 replies - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Replies
  • nubie
    @nubie

you will get less rewards from ToF from my own experience with this new feature ( I get flashlight from card choice )

Dearg mor
    @dearg-mor

Is this IOS only? Got up to 15 floors yet didnt find any ‘pig spotters’

OddBird
    @oddbird

I only get one when I pay gems to continue. I no longer have an option to watch a video though. So, to me it is worse than before, because it uses it automatically.

nubie
    @nubie

android player here

APN
    @apn19

this is on android. also for the video you have to wait a little while on the pig screen for the video option to appear

APN
    @apn19

got a pig spotter on floors 2 and 6 today

Dearg mor
    @dearg-mor

Haven’t gotten any sofar

Nik
    @nik-handson

I’m on android, I get one every time I pay gems to continue but it will only spot one pig. It’s essentially a pay gems to get a free pass on your next pig type thing. I made it to floor 15 for the first time in ages and spent 20 + 50 gems before using my video option on floor 16 and quitting. I think it’s a good addition to the tower of failure, but not as good as if they did away with the tower and came up with a skill-based game for winning prizes.

Dearg mor
    @dearg-mor

Sounds like a ripoff to spend gems for another entry just to get a pig spotter that is so poorly implemented that there is no point to pay in the first place

APN
    @apn19

today didn’t get one till around 14 but i hadn’t got a pig before that either

APN
    @apn19

saw them on floors 1 and 2 didn’t get any till floor 23

APN
    @apn19

last update managed to get to floor 30 or higher 3 days in a row. this has never happened

Dearg mor
    @dearg-mor

Meanwhile i havent been able to get past floor 5 three days in a row

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum update with tower of fortune -pig spotter

Viewing 13 replies - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.