Update, September 7, 2016

Home Forums Bad Piggies Fan Club by Pigineering Update, September 7, 2016

• Hey all,

I didn’t update the game until today (the 8th), but there are a few new parts to build from scrap (I had plenty since I have still been gathering crates since the last update and since having all the parts).

— Scrapping existing parts appears to pay off a bit less?
    — There is a bug in the part creator: the three-star slot does not close out once you have built everything. One and two-star slots close out with the checkmark. Maybe just me? The machine will not take scrap, for a three-star part, it just sits there and does nothing until you reset it.
    — Description says you can buy scrap with gold coins, but I am not seeing it…? maybe the option only appears when you run out of scrap?

No new levels or anything, though. still just pushing the loot crates.

Thanks,
    sutekh137

Viewing 20 replies - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Replies
  • GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

Description of update says “15 news parts, for a total of 240 parts yet”.

I’m sorry but :
    1) I just count 14 news parts, no 15
    2) I have, exept this nexs, all parts, and the total is 195, no 240

Rovio…

Sutekh137
    @sutekh137

@grimmjow

I concur. Your counts seem correct to me.

I am betting there was supposed to be one more three-star part, that is why the machine doesn’t think it is closed out even though there is nothing to build.

Also, don’t forget there are 43 default “parts”. They must be counting those toward the 240 (though the math still doesn’t work out unless I am counting wrong).

Thanks,
    sutekh137

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

Oh yes, defaults parts. I have 44.

So 44 + 195 = 239.
    They say 15 news parts for 240 total.
    We have 14 for 239…
    Maybe 1 is hidden, like hidden part of pumpkin.
    But where ?…

Sutekh137
    @sutekh137

@grimmjow

Heh, I must have mis-counted default parts. Twice. *smile*

I think there is supposed to be one more three-star part in the display but it didn’t make it in. That throws off the checkmark on the machine, too. I am betting we’ll see an update within 3-4 weeks (though not sure how many people even play Bad Piggies such that it will get reported — maybe I should do so!).

Thanks,
    sutekh137

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

Hi,

Always any news about this 15th part.
    Now, when I launch the game, on IPhone, I have a message :

“Everyplay SDK
    This build has expired, please upgrade””

It’s like a message from Iphone and it disapear only if I touch “Ok”.

I’m alone with this issue ?

Sutekh137
    @sutekh137

@grimmjow

Did you just upgrade your iPhone to iOS 10?

Otherwise I don’t have any other ideas — I play Bad Piggies on Android…

Check this out:

https://github.com/Everyplay/everyplay-ios-sdk/issues/21

You might need to uninstall and reinstall the game? Not sure what that does to progress, though… *frown* Otherwise you’d need to wait for the next BP update, as that might reinstall what you need.

Thanks,
    sutekh137

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

Hi @sutekh137,

I have just unlocked all the new parts.
    Actually, the machine has not check mark for 3 stars.
    It let be it is a bug or is a hidden part as that of the pumpkin.

Any new ?

Sutekh137
    @sutekh137

@grimmjow

Yeah, the machine has no checkmark for three-star parts for me either…

Nothing new from my end, I’m just grinding out the crates every day and building up scrap. King Pig gives off scrap once in a while (one piece at a time) as I feed him cake.

Thanks,
    sutekh137

PS. I can confirm the scrap rates for repeated parts is definitely nerfed:

1-star: 30 scrap (was 40)
    2-star: 55 scrap (was 80)
    3-star: 110 scrap (was 160)

Sort of some weird ratios, but there they are…

Dez1234
    @dez1234

I sent a message to rovio and they hinted that there is one secret part hidden in a level. I haven’t found it yet.

Dez1234
    @dez1234

I got this message from Rovio —

“Hello,

and thanks for contacting us.

The latest update added a bunch of new parts, and one of them might be hidden somewhere in the game! Maybe you’ll want to check out the levels to see if you can find it ;)

Best regards,

Jenni
    Rovio Support Team”

I’ve so far searched through Groundhog, Flight, Tusk, Porkado, Road Hogs, and the Sandbox levels and can’t seem to find anything. Let me know if anyone finds the extra piece!!

Mechanic Pig
    @christian-cosgrove

The bonus part is in the title screen. You will see a blob fish. Tap on it and receive your prize!

Dez1234
    @dez1234

Already have the blob fish. There’s still something else?

Sutekh137
    @sutekh137

@christian-cosgrove

@dez1234

What is the blob fish? I have something that looks like a fish for the 1, 2, and 3-balloon part, but I am not sure what you are referring to. Didn’t see anything special on the title screen. DO you mean we need to wait for it to come across in a contraption and then tap on it?

Thanks,
    sutekh137

Dez1234
    @dez1234

The blob fish is a pink, one star option for the jack-o-lantern. It doesn’t look like a a “fish”, but if you look up “blob fish” online you’ll see it’s an accurate graphic.
    Even with it I have 239 parts and know there must be a secret 3-star part out there somewhere!

Sutekh137
    @sutekh137

@dez1234

I am not sure what jack-o-lantern options I have — I don’t have a Jack o lantern. I have a pig, king pig, and the egg — no jack in the top row of parts.

So I definitely do not have Blod Fish, either… Where can I pick that up again? What title screen?

Thanks,
    sutekh137

Dez1234
    @dez1234

On the main title screen, before you hit the play button, if you wait around while all of the pigs drive / fly by with their contraptions, you should see the blob fish on the shore. Click on it, and it’s yours — Blob fish

Sutekh137
    @sutekh137

@dez1234

Thanks so much! Finally got it! I was expecting something bigger on the shore. *smile*

I also have 239 parts now, one shy of the 240. It would seem there is a three-star part somewhere hiding. I went through the credits and tried tapping the pink starfish and bottle on the beach. Nothing there.

Could it be in Field of Dreams? I do not have that, never purchased it… Wish I could buy it with scrap, as I am over 8,000 pieces now. *smile*

Thanks,
    sutekh137

LWH58
    @lwh58

Still do not have check in three star box. Any new news?

Sutekh137
    @sutekh137

@lwh58

Update yesterday kind of makes it a moot point — all kinds of new stuff, including a new race mode. It’s not ultra awesome, but kinda fun. Can also collect stars to “level up”, and you can get more stars by playing old levels (though it is not entirely clear how to know which ones you have already gotten stars on — there’s no indicator).

Going to start a new thread about the update…

Thanks,
    sutekh137

Mechanic Pig
    @christian-cosgrove

There’s a hidden pineapple in the road to El Porkado level 11 ?

Home Forums Bad Piggies Fan Club by Pigineering Update, September 7, 2016

Viewing 20 replies - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.