update for iOS???

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum update for iOS???

• Does anyone have any clue as to when the ABT update is going to be released for apple devices??? its been about 2 weeks since android received it…

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Replies
  • Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

There was a two week wait between the worldwide release of the iOS version on October 15 and the initial Android release on October 30. So hopefully we won’t have to wait too long for this.

Red7827
    @gulgor0

Update should hit now, the “early January” is about to pass…

Mad Kat
    @vrinda-rajkumar

I guess Rovio is ironing out the bugs that the Android guinea pigs tested for us Apple users. :)

I am eagerly waiting for the new release too. My age is probably the sum of that of three to four other members on this forum. I am otherwise a sensible, middle-aged person but I feel like a kid on a long car ride asking “Are we there yet?”, once in every few minutes about the upcoming iOS release. I have never been as hooked on any other game. I loved most games in the Angry Brids series but not this much. I am not even sure it is pure enjoyment because I seem to be in the grip,of compulsive behaviour. I am obsessed with unlocking all the characters and upgrading them to Level 10.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@vrinda-rajkumar “I guess Rovio is ironing out the bugs that the Android guinea pigs tested for us Apple users”

I’d be happier if they ironed out the bugs that pre-dated the update!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum update for iOS???

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.