5 years, 4 months ago
Update 3.0.0 is out!
It has level 100, and caves 25/26. 25 so far is using 4 of your own birds and none of your friends birds…
Cave 25 is 91 to 100, but… what level would 26 be, though?
And the first thing that happens after I update is that I get flagged as a cheater in the Arena. When was the last time that they “patched” the game and not noticeably mess something up? I’m running out of patience and may soon join the other deserters.Mighty Red@mighty-red-1
Anyone managed to 3-star the boss level of Cave 25? I tried the damage & stun combo with Samurai, Lightning Bird, Priest and Seadog, and even though I finished the battle with full health, I got 90000 points which apparently is not enough for 3-stars. If anyone already has Level 100 fully enchanted set items, let me know if you were able to 3-star this level, because I’m guessing on top of finishing with full HP you also need to kill the boss quick enough.
I’m on cave 25’s boss, and it has over 1 million HP.
Oh, and it has a very strong attack that can inflict ANY NEGATIVE STATUS EFFECT IN THE WHOLE GAME against your birds.
“Duel of Honour” passive is active, so you cannot Mighty Eagle your way through.
Finally, the boss can summon any enemy in the game to his aid.
@budstheawes, that’s another reason to suspect that Rovio may be trying to wrap up Epic. We’ve known for awhile that they’ve been having problems making the Angry Birds games profitable and Epic is far enough down the list to not even be mentioned in reports while the game’s bugs seem to have been getting bigger and more frequent in the last year suggesting to me that much of the staff have either been reassigned or let go. The numbers for the Chronicle Caves, XP, and Mastery are also natural places to stop, so the boss being an anthology of the whole game makes me wonder if there’s no place left for the game to go besides a few more variations of classes/headgear.
We have been bamboozled. The most strongest stick pig on earth is here.miserablegoat@miserablegoat
Cave 25 I’ve got the last cave Alphapig down to around 500000 but there were something like 8 others to combat and I finally got over-run. I used Lightning Bird with man shell, Cannoneer with finisher, Cleric with Sweet! and the Blues marksmen with *Beep* attack. This included a revive at about 750000. Tried Thunderbird and Spies with Seadog but the 25% reflected damage couldn’t be combatted.Coach MP@coachmp
I used your strategy. Thanks. I lost Chuck at about 200,000 health. Was able to finish off the main boss. Then lost the other three birds. Spent the 10 lc to revive, finished the last two that spawned off with a rage chili. Also got a 2 Star. Good enough for me.
Set items on Red, Grand Slam. Main boss was stunned the majority of the time. Only spawned 2 or 3 times with additional enemies. (Good luck!)
Princess Nightmare. Chuck Lightning. Bomb, Naval Gun.
Maxed E10 set items from 90, a few ancients. Maxed mastery at old level.
Anything giving healings and life points back should bè taken ad a chance
– Paladin, self healing and stunning with Grand Slam
– Cleric, healing with both attack and defence, powered by Sweets!
– Raining bird, group healer with Time Jump, Mana Set or Twin Lightning
– Seadog or Cannoneer with its group healing weapon set
It should bè clear, that they did a Monster level that should not bè tricked, not killed relatively quickly like the previous one. Putting online a so hard to ddefeat Monster reveals that they wll not update the game in a brief span of time, nor…anymore…
what do you think?
Anyone else getting the “indefinite break” message in the Arena?werehamsta@werehamsta
Me too, plus empty spot instead of Arena Golden Pig. Could play, though.
I saw that too. Makes me suspect that it’s a JARSU and they meant to hide the battle button instead of the pig machine.
Yes finally I did it!
100 000 score
Oh yep I’m sorry I totally forgot to mention the set LMAO
Ballista/Bolt doesn’t matter, I used Ballista but juts pick the gear with higher level.
I use Demise set to damage stunned enemy.
For illusionist time jump is more preffered.
For Samurai I used Grand Slam stun set to stun continuously.
I will provide the video once it’s finished uploading on YouTube.
wow, this new team combination is really …stunning! ;-) Really appreciate the new ideas you brought in:
– Illusionist defensive skill targeting Samurai/Priestess in order to give them x6/x4 “stunning potential hits”
– Chronos can both self-heal Illusionist and sometimes add multiple attacks or different game options
– Cosmic Samurai Can self-heal and spread heals to other Spirit Linked birds
– When both Priestess and Samurai fail on stunning AlphaPig, you can relay on Blues ChiliRage with a 100% positive chance to stun him and gain another game round.
– Anytime AlphaPig goes stunned, Priestess Can spirit link birds, Blues first then the others.
– I never used my rage until AlphaPig got free from stun again.
– During the entire match, AlphaPig attacked only twice and managed to evoke allies a single time. Got 3 stars with 88k points gained. Nice race!
– Marksmen + Priestess + Samurai deal tons of damages (comparable with Marksmen + Cannoneer + Samurai ) but the healing effect is more frequenti and Illusionist enhance this feature.
This is brilliant!!
I just ran this setup with some of my sets not being enchanted and yet I was still able to breeze through it. Between Red and Matilda stunning the pig, I only had to use the chili once with Blue. The entire battle, the pig stayed stunned and didn’t even fire off a single attack!
I used mana shell for Chuck since I didn’t have time jump set. Didn’t have to link Priestess with any other bird for additional healing. I have to admit Priestess was my least favorite and never utilized until now.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.