Update 2.6.0.5

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Update 2.6.0.5

• Besides pig lab craft and other minor fixes, found something interesting. Got Optimus Prime mission at the beach with no any crystal reward, no button to change TF for 1 gem. Only Play button. Without friend and energonicon. When I taped it, Optimus Prime apeared at the Jungle! map, frozen in Ice block. Very strange. Probably just a glitch.

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Replies
  • GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

I have version 2.6.0.7…

Is Volcanicus’ Monocle accessory fixed? The iPadOS/iOS crash certainly isn’t fixed!

bastet
    @bastet

I’m still on 2.6.0. Nothing new is available in the App Store. At least not here in Sweden. The Finns may have closed the borders on us again, though. I’ve stopped trying to follow what’s happening with that… ;)

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

@bastet The last digit in version number updates when R/E does a ‘soft’ update. A soft update is something that they can do without going through Apple’s App Store or Google Play (store).

Lostyyy
    @lostyyy

Game is still crashing.

ABT
    @abt

Weird.

my iPad is (ipadOS 14) is on 2.6.0.7.

my Android Pixel phone is still on 2.6.0.5.

I don’t have the issues many are reporting w/ crashing on my Ipad, so I’m not sure if it’s just an iOS issue or iPhone/iPad issue.

bastet
    @bastet

@grimlockdown

Thanks. Now that you mention it, I think I actually knew this. I managed to see version 2.6.0.7 just now and then the game crashed.

I haven’t yet upgraded to iOS 14 so I think I’m going to try that. Not that I expect it to make any difference.

JoeBlack
    @craftymitts

bogus feature of the ‘weak’ = the ‘minus’ blocks…pfffttt

How are we supposed to ‘miss’ hitting those…smh…

Pinokio
    @papakarlo

@grimlockdown in 2.6.0.5 Volcanicus’ Monocle not fixed still. So I afraid he will be blind during Omera Supreme event.

Lostyyy
    @lostyyy

Game still crashing

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Update 2.6.0.5

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.