Update 2.5

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Update 2.5

• For those who still play or plan to play if their account are unlocked :

Oh, we know what kind of adventurous flock you are, always on the lookout for new discoveries on Piggy Island! So sneak a peek on new Chronicle Caves, a new level cap and another round of bug-fixing coming with patch 2.5.0.

Viewing 21 replies - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Replies
  • Buds
    @budstheawesome

Meh, I think everyone was expecting a new level cap at this time.
    And that pirate boss reminds of a boss all the way back at the stage just after the Samurai and Druid shop..

Leung Wai Hoong
    @leung-wai-hoong

Anyone knows when 2.5.0 is coming out? Typically after the sneak preview to the actual update how long is the interval?

Seb
    @sebth

If Sun parallel to Mars, it means that the update will be in 2018 but if I look on my crystal ball I see Thuesday or Wednesday of next week.

“Difficult to see. Always in motion is the future..”  – Yoda

Seb
    @sebth

The right week but the wrong day. I need more practice of the crystal ball.

Leung Wai Hoong
    @leung-wai-hoong

@sebth Close enough!!!

Anonymous

Anyone else having issues with the enchantment screen?

also, is everyone else still experiencing freezing during autoplay attempts?

Seb
    @sebth

@poptimus

I had the same problem with enchantment. I sent a ticket and few hours after, had an answer from Pawel who made some modifications and now it’s working.

Autoplay with Blues ?

Anonymous

@sebth

Mine seems to be working now too, actually. (I didn’t even submit a ticket, so maybe it was fixed in a soft update.)

Dallasreds
    @dallasreds

Oh boy this game is so much fun!
    Judging by the decrease in friend essences everyday, I think players are dropping like flies.
    I’ve been play Evolution more.

Maxx_Matt
    @maxxmatt

some classes almost always “freeze” the game, especially when Matilda or TheBlues are choosen as second or/and third bird. For example Witch/Druid and Skullkers/Rogue always freeze game (wave based levels, not one wave ones). Cleric is still saving me from dropping autoplaying levels

Anonymous

@maxxmatt

FYI, I’ve been able to auto play with Witch just fine. Paired with both Lightning Bird and Thunderbird, Witch has not frozen my battles.

I’ve also had lots of freezing problems with Bomb though (which stinks because I’d like to be using his Golden Pistol/Bullet set during all this grinding).

Seb
    @sebth

@maxxmatt

You can try Witch + Samurai,  Priestess + Berserker demon, Cleric + SeaDog, Druid or Princess with Frozen Barbarian as example.
    Berserker demon with his healing ability is able to win the 9-9 alone with the pick-pocket set.

Skulkers and Rogue need to be alone or with the pigs to avoid infinite loops.

Maxx_Matt
    @maxxmatt

@sebth
    no halloween berserker for me up to now. I have to wait future events. Retrospectively thinking it is the most playable among the “new” class updates and the only one I regret not to have respin the wheel for. Actually I’m using berserker elite almost every day when playing with Bomb both in Arena and Events’: this new update not only fits but overcome its predecessor for sure.

@sebth
    @poptimus
    thanks for these additional info

@dallasreds

how do you “rate” Evolution in comparison to Epic? are they comparable nor both funny and challenging? any hint before trying it?

Dallasreds
    @dallasreds

@matxx-Matt
    They both are humorous in places. I think EVO takes more real money to become fun and competitive. You have to build a large strong bird team for Evolution.
    Anyone else have opinions?

Maxx_Matt
    @maxxmatt

I’m facing too many M90/L90 teams in Arena. They know something I do not know, yet. :-( Less than a week and they maxxed out their birds, 10 mastery levels. Oh… wow… ;-)

@dallasreds

thanks for the info. I’ll give Evolution a try. :-)

Seb
    @sebth

@maxxmatt

If you can win around 1200 points of mastery per bird per hour and play 24h/24h during 4 days, you can get two birds level 90 (from level 80).

Good luck ;-)

Maxx_Matt
    @maxxmatt

@sebth
    eh eh eh, isn’t it easier to think about a quick and planned cheating rather than a stakanovistic unrealistic massive grinding? ;-)

Seb
    @sebth

@maxxmatt

It’s not because you are not able to have all your birds M90 (300 levels) in few days that you need to accuse “model players” using cheating sytem.
    They have for sure bought all the lucky coins needed to reach M90 ! ;-)

With all this money, it’s guaranteed that we will have a lot of new levels in a short time. Thanks to these model players.

Maxx_Matt
    @maxxmatt

@sebth
    …thousands of LCs on additional Dojo trips in order to fill the gap? I didn’t thought about a so expensive way to bury money/LCs but …oh well, it is possible, too. ;-)

Seb
    @sebth

@maxxmatt

Especially today with the Black Friday offer

~zXion JV♡我爱你
    @juanvincent

It’s only cost about 3.000 – 4.000 LCs to maxed out all bird stom M80 to M90 (from my experience) The Black Friday Offer really helps maxing out Mastery!

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Update 2.5

Viewing 21 replies - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.