Update 2.25.2(1) – January 24, 2019

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Update 2.25.2(1) – January 24, 2019

• So far I’ve yet to notice any important changes, so likely it’s just minor bug fixes under the hood. It’s a shame Rovio does not give more detailed info.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Replies
  • Dezsike
    @dezsike

Maybe they are updating the anti-cheat system. Or the rigging parameters. Who knows? But I’ve reached floor 13 in ToF today which is rare. So maybe the later or both.

Vogel Birdson
    @stevey

It’s not detailed but there is some information on the store about the updates. My device does not update automatically: I choose when to do it, so I have a chance to see if there is any info, and this time it just said some minor bug fixes as well as two new chapters.

What still isnt’ fixed however is the bug where the wrong bird is thrown. For instance, if I have Red, Terrence and Blues available, and I choose Blues for strategic reasons and instead the bird thrown is actually Chuck. I’ve messed up so many CvC, clan events, DC or KPP runs because of this and it’s been going on for months.

RawDataSystems
    @rawdatasystems

Wow… you experienced a miracle? :D

All I can say about bug fixes, that collision detection was not fixed. Red went thru KP in last room of level 1 in KPP. That’s when I decided to quit for today.

Also, I chose to continue with Common Chest, but no video. The “Continue” button just disappeared, so I had to stop there and collect the handful of feathers that I got from first card. I should have known, because the rewards were too good. That was already fourth time this happens.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Update 2.25.2(1) – January 24, 2019

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.