Update 1.31.2

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Update 1.31.2

• **INCOMING TRANSMISSION FROM TELETRAAN 1***
    /HALLOWEEN PUMPKIN INVASION! Piggy Island has been overrun with spooky pumpkins and ghosts. Compete with other users to smash pumpkins as you play and earn prizes for Halloween!
    /NEW ACCESSORIES! Spooky new accessories now available in Gold Crates!
    /NEMESIS RETURNS! The terrifying Nemesis Prime has re-appeared for Halloween!
    /IMPROVEMENTS! The ABT Team has fixed a number of issues for this release. Thank you for your support.

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 89 total)
  • Replies
  • Lemongrab
    @lemongrab

Halloween Accessories are now obtainable and upgradeable thru Gold Crates as Epic only.

Up to Level ?? (+45% Damage), at Level ?? +??% of Defense/Vehicle Time/Transform Power as secondary effect.

OP – Star Saber for 1000 gems
    DM and UM – Dark Star Saber for 1000 gems

EDIT:
    A soft update, v1.31.2.3, removed the Sabers. Maybe they want them to be an event exclusive accessorries. Another event for those for 5000 tokens maybe.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@lemongrab Previously they were obtainable as rare but now their rarity has been upped one level because we all know Rovio are a bunch of cash grabbing jerks.

Lemongrab
    @lemongrab

@datguygamer I think players can still get them thru events but they can’t upgrade them without spending gems.

They might lauch an event for Nemesis Prime and Halloween Accessories together.

Quickgamer
    @quickgaming

@datguygamer

I just unlocked Arcee so she is going to be level 3 soon but should I get Brawl or continue

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@quickgaming Continue with what? The bottom part of the screen in the game now shows who to unlock next or upgrade your existing robots to unlock new areas.

Quickgamer
    @quickgaming

I have brawl and I am waiting to get to level 65 to unlock GSG and promote him with 6600+ sparks. Good Idea?

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

Why i am scared by reading this last sentence…

/IMPROVEMENTS! The ABT Team has fixed a number of issues for this release. Thank you for your support.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@quickgaming No, promote Energon Grimlock when you unlock him. EGL is the better one.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

Can anyone confirm whether they are getting the new Energon Shockwave character as a buddy or not? CC: @sntrooper and @barbatos

Quickgamer
    @quickgaming

@datguygamer

I play on my phone and I have E.Grimlock on my tab and not phone so I think I should wait for EGL

Joel
    @joel687

Nemesis is coming back for Halloween, at least. I need his backpack…

coolbug
    @coolbug

@elpapam my guess is when they say they fixed issues they add issues…

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@coolbug and more worse they fixing problem by add nerfing issues…

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@joel687 And at a time when I already have him. -_-

coolbug
    @coolbug

@elpapam exactly… fix your minds rovio/exent

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@coolbug fxing their minds in rovio/exient ain’t gonna happen…

Drover’s Dog
    @droversdog

OP – Star Saber for 1000 gems
    DM and UM – Dark Star Saber for 1000 gems

When I updated game I checked Astrotrain to see if any TFs had new accessories. There were 4 or 5 that had the red and white indicator of something new when I clicked each character, however, when going to Customize there were no indicators for any of the body slots and nothing new when clicking through each in turn, so no Star Saber for OP and the missing Dark Star Saber for DM for me.

A bug on Android @lewie4 ?

Cynical Bird
    @sickcyn

Wow, that is LOW to change it to epic on the Halloween hats, I should have held off the upgrade :(

moi
    @moifirst

Alas, no Nemesis Prime in this event (acid rain). I was looking forward for this bot.

Probably he is in the next event (I hope).

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

@moifirst Nemesis Prime will be in the Halloween event at the end of October like he was last year.

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

Can anyone confirm whether they are getting the new Energon Shockwave character as a buddy or not?

@datguygamer
    I think a character has to be in the barracks for them to show up as a buddy.

moi
    @moifirst

@sntrooper Thanks for your explanation. Now I know, that I must continue to have some patience.

Barbatos
    @barbatos

@datguygamer Still a “coming soon” character, no new silhouette in the barracks.

Asen_77
    @asen

Spark Run is with totaly different level and gave a little more points with new version

02203357-9D20-45B2-BB96-6EB282B6B804.jpeg

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@asen Lol, your Energon Grimlock seems died at the same spot he appeared in!

@barbatos
    @sntrooper Thanks. I was thinking of using some gems on the gold crates, but I think I will pass.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Update 1.31.2

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 89 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.