Up-grade loop – fixed?

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Up-grade loop – fixed?

Viewing 13 replies - 26 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • Replies
  • Cerpin
    @cerpin

Anyone else still suffering from this bug!? Or is it just me?

Dragynox
    @dragynox

Going on three weeks of not even being able to get to the splash screen here. I can’t launch the game at all.

Dbirdy
    @dawnlucas

@cerpin I’m still caught up into Upgrade loop. My silo is full I have over 100,000 in pigs, 9 million coins, and 3300 in gems. “””BUT I STILL CAN PLAY THE GAME”””

candicejain
    @candicejain

Still stuck as well. Completely unplayable!

Dragynox
    @dragynox

Oh! I thought this was my problem also. But with the upgrade loop you can still play. I wasn’t reading closely enough.

I assumed that it was the same problem because I received the same message from support about a server side fix as others had posted.

Makes me wonder if support even understand that there are two problems. I’m not sure how much longer in going to wait.

Cerpin
    @cerpin

Yep I can still play, just can’t upgrade any characters. Rovio are still silent…

Dbirdy
    @dawnlucas

Oh Rovio knows I emailed them 3 different times no 4 times. I got BS story about server fix. I did explain both problems. They know u bet they know.

eugene
    @eugene-alex

I as able to play for a few days, but since this bug has been going on for two weeks, it means I have been unable to play for a week and a half now.

nikki567
    @nikki567

My game always opens with Arcee doing her upgrade victory dance in slow motion (as in, one frame takes about ten seconds.) Eventually, if I click the exit arrow bottom right, I get to the map, but cannot access any nodes or Missions or the Lab, and the Arcee Upgrade Complete icon (bottom right of screen) is still glowing.

I have in/reinstalled several times. No recent word from Rovio. It’s been a few weeks now since I could play at all. :-(

Wollabille
    @wollabille

My latest mail to rovio. A big company now that dont care about support.

Im sorry to say that this is now totally unacceptable that the game is still doing this Loop.

There has been no info, updates or nothing. The forum where i have announced this its the same, where ppl have received the same copy paste mails that i got.

I read that some ppl have had their accounts rolled back to a prior date, where it then worked again. Why can’t you do this for the users that are still have this issue!

Tbh i hasent been a very good customer service regarding this issue! Especially when you are making so much money with your greedy ingame purchases lately!

Im sorry for the outburst! But i really liked playing this game and just getting more agrivated that you say you dont have a policy for compensation when you loose NOTHING if you gave some users X thousinds gems, or something else.

Cerpin
    @cerpin

I hope you get some kind of reply, hopefully specifying when this will be fixed! It’s been nearly a month now for me

candicejain
    @candicejain

@nikki567 Im in the same boat! So frustrating! I haven’t been able to play since last update. Doesn’t look like it’s getting fixed anytime soon…or ever!

Cerpin
    @cerpin

Chased them again, had a reply saying they hoped to get it fixed in no time, they are still investigating the problem….

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Up-grade loop – fixed?

Viewing 13 replies - 26 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.